Michael Jenkins Interview

bossFALCON™

fckin bandwagoners! us true fans have been here since the doug johnson days!

i've been here since the jerry glanville hiring, and i dont think myself high and mighty enough to talk down to people that have'nt. i hate when people call others "band wagoners" it is immature. be glad a lot of people are rooting for our team. its band wagoners that sell out the dome so people perhaps like yourself can watch at home. i could only afford a 3 game package for me and my wife. i hope you are not one of those guys that says people who cant afford to go to games are not true fans. thats childish. you were'nt really a fan of the slinger were you? he sucked.

i've been here since the jerry glanville hiring, and i dont think myself high and mighty enough to talk down to people that have'nt. i hate when people call others "band wagoners" it is immature. be glad a lot of people are rooting for our team. its band wagoners that sell out the dome so people perhaps like yourself can watch at home. i could only afford a 3 game package for me and my wife. i hope you are not one of those guys that says people who cant afford to go to games are not true fans. thats childish. you were'nt really a fan of the slinger were you? he sucked.

But they jump ship when the waters get rough.....

fckin bandwagoners! us true fans have been here since the doug johnson days!

I don't care when you became a fan. If you were a fan in week 17 of last season, you are a true fan!

For the record, being here since the Doug Johnson days really just means you didn't become a fan until after the Falcons went to our first Superbowl in 1998. So I'm not really sure how that makes you any less of a bandwagoner than somebody that became a fan after we went to the NFC Championship. Can we stop calling each other out over when we started watching the Falcons?

For the record, I became a fan during the Deion and Rison days, 1991. Do you know what that means? It doesn't mean I'm a bigger fan than anybody else. It just means I might be a little bit older than some of the newer fans.

I don't care when you became a fan. If you were a fan in week 17 of last season, you are a true fan!

For the record, being here since the Doug Johnson days really just means you didn't become a fan until after the Falcons went to our first Superbowl in 1998. So I'm not really sure how that makes you any less of a bandwagoner than somebody that became a fan after we went to the NFC Championship. Can we stop calling each other out over when we started watching the Falcons?

For the record, I became a fan during the Deion and Rison days, 1991. Do you know what that means? It doesn't mean I'm a bigger fan than anybody else. It just means I might be a little bit older than some of the newer fans.

I disagree.... <_<

I personally became a fan during the 98 season. I was pretty young and didn't understand football before that, all I knew was Jamal Anderson was fun to watch. 10 years later and I'm just as happy now as I was then. If we don't win a single game the rest of the year, this team has already given me my money's worth.