Ty Law

atljbo

I remember when he was good....

He was pretty good. Not the best corner in the league. That is why NE let him go. I just remembering him running around telling everyone that would listen that he wanted top CB money and how NE was disrespecting him and he needed the money because he "had to feed his family". I mean the guy was already making like 5+ million a year. What the he11 was his family eating?

he shut down many receivers when he was a Patriot.. of course this was around 20 years ago

Of course, that's back when the Pats were allowed to tackle receivers before the ball was thrown without getting flagged. Then the league realized that they couldn't possibly maintain any credibility if they kept making it obvious that they all worked for Bob Kraft, so they had to call games fairly again.

I might call him to come in for a workout and see if he could still move around well enough. No commitment right away.

Direwolf

As a Jet Fan, I respect Ty Law. He hurt the Jets alot, with his years with NE.

I few years ago he was the best CB in the NFL. And he picked off 10 passes with the Jets.

If our CBs continue to struggle, we can bring him in..

He can do what Joe Horn did for the WRs, and actually help on the field at the same time.

Heck I would also have to say lets bring him in, and offer him a one year contract... He's a proven vet that could only help our team especially our weak secondary. However, that all depends on how much he lowered his price, but overall I would like to see Law written on the back of a Falcons jersey.

Good grief - he has to be 35 now, right? Wasn't he playing for KC the last couple of years? I thought he signed for like 5 years with them or something like that - did they drop him?

He's 34. Same age as Milloy. He had 10 ints in that one year for the jets. I am not sure, but that might be more than our entire secondary's career numbers combined...lol