Predict the Falcons draft position....

g-dawg

Please predict what you believe will be our draft position come April, 2009  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Come April 2009 What do you believe will be the Atlanta Falcons Draft position?

I was only allowed 20 choices......If we lost every game from here until the end of the year I don't think we would have a draft pick higher than fourth. I think the worst we could possibly do from now until year end at this point (4-2 record) would be 6-10 - which would probably net us a pick somewhere around 8th overall.......I think the best we could do would be 10-6 and that would probably net the Atlanta Falcons with a pick around #23.......

I still anticipate a likely record of 8-8 which would mean the Atlanta Falcons go 4-6 from now until the end of the season. Given the fact that our schedule gets more difficult from here on out - I think this is the most likely scenario.

With an 8-8 record the Falcons should end up with a pick somewhere between #14 - #20........My guess is the Atlanta Falcons will have the 18th pick in the 2009 NFL draft.....what say you?

.......with the 18th pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select............