Falcons props on MSNBC

IronHead34

MSNBC video props

This guy does a "rising / falling" stock thing. Says the Falcons desperation is falling and Ryan is rocking out now, but will go "flacco" on us at some point...blah, blah, blah. He actually is kind of annoying. He slips in some back-handed complements. Actually, I am not sure anymore.

The video sucked.

Never mind. You can watch it if you want, but I didnt learn anything from it.

Crap. :mellow:

All the guy said with his very anoying voice and personality is that Ryan at some point in time is going to have a bad game. Which, by the way is the same thing that Coach Smith said after Sunday's game.

All good QBs (and teams) have bad games once in a while. We just have to remember that when Ryan and the Falcons stumble and continue to support them. Overall, I think that they are going to have a lot more good games that bad ones.

What that clown said was a compement to Ryan and the Falcons. However, it was almost lost by the guy's anoying voice and personality.

All the guy said with his very anoying voice and personality is that Ryan at some point in time is going to have a bad game. Which, by the way is the same thing that Coach Smith said after Sunday's game.

All good QBs (and teams) have bad games once in a while. We just have to remember that when Ryan and the Falcons stumble and continue to support them. Overall, I think that they are going to have a lot more good games that bad ones.

What that clown said was a compement to Ryan and the Falcons. However, it was almost lost by the guy's anoying voice and personality.

That's what I got out of it too. He's saying that Ryan is a rookie and it will show at some point. We all have said that - we said it at the beginning of the year. That he would have good games and then games that make him look like a rookie. I think everyone should know that all QB's will have bad games. But we'll ride that high til it comes - and you know what I think the diff is - it won't hang around - he'll have his bad games - he'll learn from them and he'll improve. And I'm ok with that.

Another Barnyard Animal who thinks he is a sports caster?

and I agree that was about the gayest thing ever broadcast1

so ghey, another sports geek who thinks he knows every thing about football never even played Pop Warner, can't get laid so he reads the sports page. He predicted T.O. was gonna be a distraction, whet a prophet ! I'd rather watch Ms. Cleo. That's 3 minutes I'll never get back, I wanna punch him in the face !!!! :angry: