is their anyone that can tell me if this is possible to do?

crankdatfalcon

so i have a authentic vick jersey, is their anywhere possible that i can take it to get the name and number exchanged for another player?

I don't think so. I have a couple of older hockey jersey's and I have gotten the name and number removed by taking them to a good tailor/semstress. You can then get a new number and name added.

For Hockey jerseys it is about 50 bucks for the number and name and about 20 to get the old one removed. But a new jersey with name and number is 150, so you save a little cash.

I don't think so. I have a couple of older hockey jersey's and I have gotten the name and number removed by taking them to a good tailor/semstress. You can then get a new number and name added.

For Hockey jerseys it is about 50 bucks for the number and name and about 20 to get the old one removed. But a new jersey with name and number is 150, so you save a little cash.

I thought about doing this. I wanted to get a crumpler authentic and have douglas sewn on since they are the same number.