New Highlight Video!

casabao

you guys did an absolutely great job putting together that video. I really enjoyed some of the editing choices you made. For instance, going with the shot from the camera man running down the field after the field goal was an excellent choice in that the shakiness of the camera helps to give a sense of the craziness that must have been going on in the dome at that moment.

Great work, loved the video and am looking forward to watching at least 12 more highlight videos!

You guys did an awesome job. Too bad we cant find the same falcons scream (screech) they use at the dome for the ladies and gentleman video...its amazing. My video messed up with coach smith talking...he said "IT" like 30 times fast like Max Headroom. I loved the duel view of the Elam kick. Thanks for posting.

Created by board members SLICK NICK and myself.......enjoy!!!! The download llink will be in my sig shortly!!!

Week 6 Vs. Chicago Highlight

Amazing video. Do ya'll record the game on the sideline or something?

I like the direct snap to Norwood I would like to see that used 2-3 more times in a game. It was effective vs. a tough Chicago defense.

HD was great in that game.

BTW that locker room video was sweet. I love the noises "JAAASON... JENKINS...."