Matt Ryan on Dan Patrick show

mastershake

What happened?

I didnt catch the whole interview but here is what i heard...

He was just asked like who talked to him most during the games, Matt said Julius Pepper but he said he didnt talk trash really just random stuff. He also asked who was faster on the Bears D ryan said Lance Briggs. They also asked him how fast he was or something, he said not fast enough but that he was "slippery" :lol: O yea Also if he knew how many tds he threw and how many picks and what his rating was, he didnt know his rating and said he really didnt understand it that well.

I didnt catch the whole interview but here is what i heard...

He was just asked like who talked to him most during the games, Matt said Julius Pepper but he said he didnt talk trash really just random stuff. He was also who was faster on the Bears D then he thought and he said Lance Briggs. They also asked him how fast he was or something, he said not fast enough but that he was "slippery" :lol: O yea Also if he knew how many tds he threw and how many picks and what his rating was, he didnt know his rating and said he really didnt understand it that well.

thanks, all I heard was him ask if Ryan was still a Eagirls fan, then ask if he was going to tell McNabb he grew up watching him before the game. Then the feed died.