Almost none of us thought we would be 4-2 right now...

gatekeeper212

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=24484945

With a glance at the remainder of our schedule... It's possible we could win 10 games...

I see the following wins as:

Saints twice

Denver

Oakland

Minnesota

St. Louis

How many wins do you see us getting?

Plus I thought I would mention this sweet online football MMORPG

Check it out...

Here's how I break it down:

Next 2 road games (Philly and Oakland) - Must win at least one of these (most likely Oakland) = 5-3

3 game home-stand - Win two out of three (DEN and either NO/CAR). I don't think that's too far fetched. = 7-4 or 6-5 (at worst)

I expect us to lose at SD and at NO, but I think we win vs. TB and at Minny. We finish up the season with a very winnable game against the Rams.

If we finish like I am predicting, we can win 9 or (possibly) even 10. Really though, we're all looking too far ahead. Anything can happen, but at the least, we've gone from the team that wasn't supposed to win more than 3 or 4 games, to the team that should have no problem winning anywhere from 7-9.

I was looking over the schedule yesterday and I came to teh comclusion that 8-8 is a very good possibility.

Wins against:

The Rams

The Raiders

The Panties at the dome

and The Bucs at the dome

I'm thinking that this is an "at least" situation.

Considering the way this team has been playing I don't see a team on our schedule that we couldn't beat.

I think Philly, Denver, NO and SD will be the toughest but if we come to play they could be wins for sure.

At least 8-8 at best 14-2 ;)

With a glance at the remainder of our schedule... It's possible we could win 10 games...

Saints twice

Denver

Oakland

Minnesota

St. Louis

Check it out...

I had us at 11-5 and GAFan said 10-6, just before the season started. I also thought that we'd be 6-2 at the halfway point. Losing to either TB/Carolina and Philly.

While I was disappointed in our first round pick, ( how wrong can one fan be) I've always thought the Falcons will do great things ( again I have been wrong more than right ). Really we had a pretty decent core of players, with the right picks which so far appears to be the case I not all that surprised. Every time I saw the ESPN rankings I would cuss the TV. ( How wrong could they be )

Here's how I break it down:

Next 2 road games (Philly and Oakland) - Must win at least one of these (most likely Oakland) = 5-3

3 game home-stand - Win two out of three (DEN and either NO/CAR). I don't think that's too far fetched. = 7-4 or 6-5 (at worst)

I expect us to lose at SD and at NO, but I think we win vs. TB and at Minny. We finish up the season with a very winnable game against the Rams.

If we finish like I am predicting, we can win 9 or (possibly) even 10. Really though, we're all looking too far ahead. Anything can happen, but at the least, we've gone from the team that wasn't supposed to win more than 3 or 4 games, to the team that should have no problem winning anywhere from 7-9.

wow...what a fan you are when u expect your "so called favorite team" to lose..u people...

I can see this team doing some damage.We are a very young team with quality veteran leadership in Brookings, Millow.Being a young team with a new coach and coaching staff gives us some advantages as far as scouting reports against us.Matt Ryan is a blessing for Atlanta and with each passing week his determination and hard work pays off as the play book opens up more and more each game.I think we will surprise a few more people this season.

Week 8 - Loss to Philly

Week 9 - Win against Oakland

Week 10 - Win against N.O

Week 11- Loss to Denver

Week 12 - Win against Carolina

Week 13 - Win against SD

Week 14 - Loss to NO

Week 15 - Loss to TB

Week 16 - Win vs MIN

Week 17 - Win vs STL

Predicted record - 10-6 :ph34r:

Yeah before we started the season I really didn't have a clue, and still don't. I knew we would win a minimum of 3 and did not think it possible to win more than 6. That assessment now appears to have been too low (YAY!).

Now I think we can win a minimum of 3 more games, and a maximum of 5 more. So, I think we will finish the year with 7-9 wins. Unfortunately, I don't think we will be in the playoffs. I really think our division opponents are just too tough for us this year. I think Tampa and Carolina's defenses are too tough, and I don't think we can win a shootout against the Saints offense. Hopefully, I am wrong as usual.

I am not sure how you guys expect us to beat the Saints both times. A lot of fans seem to write them off because of their record. But we do not match up well against them at all. They have the #1 passing offense and our secondary has struggled against almost every team we've played. I hope we beat them, but I'd be satisfied with splitting games with them.

Being a Native to Atlanta the Falcons have been My Team, and No

I will not sue the Falcons for Pain and Suffering <_<

Over the past 45 years of watching the NFL, I have learned this:

Prior to FA you could pretty much know how your team would finish

the season after the first 4 or 5 games, but being the NFL you knew there

would always be mis-fires along the way, and we all know what happens

when there is a season ending injury to a key player.

Lets say that we win the Philly game, that does not mean that we will win against

Oakland or St Louis, you just never know.

Look at St. Louis they have a new Coach and they are motivated , which means that

on any given Sunday they could very well put it to ya.

Miami has got some W's but IMO they are relying on Gadget or Gimick plays.

Trust me that probably will not cut it during the back half of the season.

What I like about Our Falcons is they are playing straight up football and are winning

due to the coaches teaching Solid Fundamentals and Execution.

So for me it is hard to forecast who we beat.

But I do know that outside of our division we will get at least 2 more W's, and my biggest

hope for this season would be to win half of the divisional games

8-8 would be vary solid for this team and 9-7 is obtainable!

So should we split the Divisional games and go 9-7 you just might see us capture a Wild Card Berth.

Saints twice

Denver

Oakland

Minnesota

St. Louis

Hate to be a killjoy, but I don't think we'll be the Saints twice. I think we can beat Denver, because their run defense is not good.

Oakland and St. Louis, we should win if we play our game. The question mark then is Minnesota. Can we beat them at home in their dome.

So maybe 4 more wins, which would give us a 8 probable wins. Now if we add in Carolina and Tampa Bay, then that's 10 wins and maybe a playoff berth. Don't know if we can beat both Tampa Bay and Carolina at home, but I like our odds. At the least we should be one of them for a possible 9-7 record.

Check it out...