World Series Bound

i RaWK uR WorLD

I really dont remember a path to the WS ever being so shallow.. The NL sucked this year.

Congrats to you guys for sure though, no one will remember anything but who won the title. They dont care about the path.

If the Braves were in it, I would pray they played patsies too.

GL in the WS!

Lol, you're one funny kid... thats all i'm gonna say... NL has had one of its better years...

Lol, you're one funny kid... thats all i'm gonna say... NL has had one of its better years...

what?? hah thats pretty funny.The greatest "powerhouse" in the NL was the say it aint so Cubs. Wow, what a story they were this year, did anyone say 3 and out? To a team that lost in the NLCS in 5 games?? Please dude.

Rays, Sox, Angels end of story.

... Phils? Dodgers? Cubs? wow, heck no. No comparison.

what?? hah thats pretty funny.The greatest "powerhouse" in the NL was the say it aint so Cubs. Wow, what a story they were this year, did anyone say 3 and out? To a team that lost in the NLCS in 5 games?? Please dude.

Rays, Sox, Angels end of story.

... Phils? Dodgers? Cubs? wow, heck no. No comparison.

and when we win the world series, whats your excuse then nerd?

and when we win the world series, whats your excuse then nerd?

Well obviously you cannot read or you need Ginko because otherwise you would have read that in my original post..

I really dont remember a path to the WS ever being so shallow.. The NL sucked this year.

Congrats to you guys for sure though, no one will remember anything but who won the title. They dont care about the path.

If the Braves were in it, I would pray they played patsies too.

GL in the WS!