Another TV Reminder

Guest .WP

Guest genn0226

Just thought I'd give a heads up for those who will still be up.

ESPN2 will be showing the game tonight at 12:30 for those who would like to see. Thank god I'm free tomorrow. B)

Guest genn0226
We need to quit dwelling on the past. We are in a new era.

What's wrong with watching it? I'm as excited as ever with this new era of falcons football but honestly, watching the game does no harm. Are people not allowed to watch great moments in an organization's history because they're "in the past"?

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything...?

:huh:

We need to quit dwelling on the past. We are in a new era.

Is it dwelling on the past? I would love to re-live my favorite moment as a fan of this team. Too bad I have to work early. We don't have too much history to be proud of, but we do have this. Plus it was one heck of a football game :)

What's wrong with watching it? I'm as excited as ever with this new era of falcons football but honestly, watching the game does no harm. Are people not allowed to watch great moments in an organization's history because they're "in the past"?

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything...?

:huh:

I kid, I kid.

Guest genn0226
Is it dwelling on the past? I would love to re-live my favorite moment as a fan of this team. Too bad I have to work early. We don't have too much history to be proud of, but we do have this. Plus it was one heck of a football game :)
Im going to watch it....nice to see an old face

Thanks for the post

Glad to know I'm not alone. :)

There ain't a thing wrong with watching a teams past games. Especially if they won, and had some decent players. Some games from the past few years I don't have no use in watching much anymore.To many for me players on those teams.Me Me Me, what about me? I like the team concept and helping the TEAM.

And up until that SB WKY did what he did that was a TEAM. :(

Just thought I'd give a heads up for those who will still be up.

ESPN2 will be showing the game tonight at 12:30 for those who would like to see. Thank god I'm free tomorrow. B)

Thanks for the heads up, I was about to watch Phantasm, Think I may watch the game instead :)