obama mccain?

falconcj21

whos gonna win  

53 members have voted

1. 1. who's gonna win

• obama
    • mccain

Both candidates in my opinion are brutal, Obama changed his religion just so he would be accepted by the American people in the election, that is enough for me not to vote for him. He said he would take public funding and then went against his word, he doesn't have the experience to lead a nation of over 300,000,000 people, and he has never passed a law in his life, yet hes fit to lead one of the super powers of the world?

He is a disaster in the making. McCain isn't much better either, but he is a guy with experience, a war veteran and he looks like a guy you can trust, Obama's crooked past, unknown past makes him a shady character in my eyes.

Both candidates in my opinion are brutal, Obama changed his religion just so he would be accepted by the American people in the election, that is enough for me not to vote for him. He said he would take public funding and then went against his word, he doesn't have the experience to lead a nation of over 300,000,000 people, and he has never passed a law in his life, yet hes fit to lead one of the super powers of the world?

He is a disaster in the making. McCain isn't much better either, but he is a guy with experience, a war veteran and he looks like a guy you can trust, Obama's crooked past, unknown past makes him a shady character in my eyes.

HE DIDN'T CHANGE HES RELIGION LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES. ALSO EXPERIENCE MEANS NOTHING WHEN YOUR EXPERIENCE IS DOING SOMETHING THE WRONG WHY. JOEY HARRINGTON HAS A LOT OF EXPERIENCE AND MATT RYAN IS THE NEW GUY THAT OUT PREFORMED EVERY QUARTERBACK ON THE TEAM. NOW HOW DOES THAT EXPERIENCE HELP THOSE OLD GUYS?

Changed his religion? what are you talking about?

Funny how quick some of you are to whine about subjects being "posted in the wrong forum" when the title of the thread CLEARLY outlined the subject matter. You knew good and well what this thread would be about when you clicked on it. You all could have saved yourselves the time by simply not clicking on and reading the topic, but instead you felt compelled to take the time to point the finger and tell someone about how they're doing something wrong.

Our human race is seriously flawed and we are all ultimately doomed.

Funny how quick some of you are to whine about subjects being "posted in the wrong forum" when the title of the thread CLEARLY outlined the subject matter. You knew good and well what this thread would be about when you clicked on it. You all could have saved yourselves the time by simply not clicking on and reading the topic, but instead you felt compelled to take the time to point the finger and tell someone about how they're doing something wrong.

Our human race is seriously flawed and we are all ultimately doomed.

Because you7 aren't supposed to post off topic threads in this forum, wether it says so clearly in the title or not. How is that either unclear or unfair? There is provided, specifically, a forum folr this. THis is not it.

your right, football & Politics dont match

stick to football pal

If you guys have taken any kind of college economics class, you should know McCain would help our economy better than Obama's wack-job "change". Tax the wealthy? Tax business's $3,000 per new hire? Our economy is being run by democrats now (NO NOT PRESIDENT BUSH). Why do you think we're in a recession? Now you want to hire an inexperienced state senator? Wow guy's RESEARCH, don't be so biased.

This is almost as bad as the 9/11 conspiracies!

That is quite sad that you really believe that! One thing I know is that every president candidate has a crooked past. Even John Mccain. Experienced? We just went through eight years of experience, look where it has led us....

How can I trust a man who dumped his first wife like trash after she had taken care of him while he was broken??

I dont know what you guys think of men like that in that colony you call a home but in america we dont look too kindly on men like that -_-

If you guys have taken any kind of college economics class, you should know McCain would help our economy better than Obama's wack-job "change". Tax the wealthy? Tax business's $3,000 per new hire? Our economy is being run by democrats now (NO NOT PRESIDENT BUSH). Why do you think we're in a recession? Now you want to hire an inexperienced state senator? Wow guy's RESEARCH, don't be so biased.

This is almost as bad as the 9/11 conspiracies!

He isn't tax business per new hire! Actually, companies will be receiveing a tax credit for every new person that is hired. Go read his plan. Yeah our economy now is being ran by democrates. But what about the 10 years before that when Republicans ran the congress. And went on to run the congress and white house too.

Let's talk about taxes. McCain will give families a $5000/ individual will received $2500 tax credit. So you will be able to go out and get your own health plan. However for the first time in history, company will be taxing their healthcare plan. What that will do is and what has already be determine, is that your job will get rid of the healthcare plan they provide for you. I am a single female, right now my healthcare plan is 352 monthly. (36 per payroll:140 company pays) That comes to $4224 yearly. If I am only receiving $2500 a year. How am I suppose to pay the extra $1724 a year? And we don't want to get on large families. $5000 will not put a dent into their healthcare plan.

We are in a recession because democrates and republicans got greedy. However it was up to the man yall elected that is currently residing in the white house to put a stop to it years ago. So to answer your question is George Bush (Republican) is the biggest reason why we are in a recession. He knew the issues about the mortgage crisis a head of time and still chose to do nothing!