Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChiefGSU275

Jerseys on Ebay

49 posts in this topic

The Falcons logo on the sleeves is the main difference. The tip of the wing curls under like a C shape. I bought a Ryan and Turner "authentic" on eBay, and both have this horrible sleeve logo. Its no biggie really since I got them both for less than what a replica would be, but from here on, I will only get replicas.

I HAVE 3 AUTHENTIC PERSONALIZED..THEY COST ALOT OF MONEY, BUT THE QUALITY IS GREAT..I HAVE SEVERAL EBAY JERSEYS AND BELIEVE ME, YOU WASH THEM A COUPLE OF TIMES AND THAT 40-50 DOLLARS ADDS UP...THEY ARE CHEAP..THE OLD SAYING IS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR...

Hey everyone,

I just posted this:

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=3829532

Basically, I can get you guys authentics for about $50 each. They are indeed from overseas but myself and the people I've sold to have been thrilled.

I can send you a complete list of approx 600 available in all sports, just email me at ATLsportsjerseys@gmail.com

I was recently laid off and am just trying to make a few extra bucks. If you're hesitant, I can meet you in the Duluth / Norcross area and show you some samples if you like.

But please check out that link above for the full post and player examples.

Thank you and sorry for the spam.

I have bought 3 off of there. If the title says authentic then it is most likely authentic, and if not just send it back and get your money back.

I bought an authentic Ryan jersey off ebay just b/c I couldn't find it on the Falcons website or NFL.com. Got it for $100 and it's the real thing...just gotta do your homework.

I own several authentics...

#7 Vick Red

#7 Vick White

#58 Tuggle w/ 25th Anniversary patch

#28 Dunn

#83 Crumpler

#16 MrHughes (seen in profile pic on left)

I figured I would get a deal and buy one of ebay several years back. The jersey looked nice from afar, but when you get up close you notice the flaws. The "authentic" even had the hologram tags that my actual authentics come with. I knew something was wrong when I tried it on and the fit didn't seem right. I decided to take it to a store I trusted and compared it side by side with an authentic. The differences were clear and I was able to get my money back from the seller after he gave me the "I had no idea I was selling fakes" line. Anyway, as someone mentioned before. You get what you pay for. In other words, the cheap if very expensive...

If you watch sales, then you can't find some good deals on jerseys. I bought the Dunn and MrHughes one directly from Reebok when they had a "Friends and Family" sale a few years ago. I was able to get a customized jersey for $150. I would really suggest you go that way as I wear this jersey all the time at games and it still looks brand new (pic was taken last fall). Counterfitters are counterfitters. They are breaking the law and supporting them drives the prices up of legitmate makers like Reebok. Moreover, they are stealing. I could get someone to give me a deal on some $20 bills, but that doesn't make it right because the federal government isn't willing to match their prices.

I got an authentic Turner jersey off of Ebay last year for around $40 and it is great. I didn't see any difference between it and the ones that are full price in the . The sellers feedback will tell you alot about whether they sell decent stuff or not. I like buying jerseys off Ebay because they are pretty cheap and I collect jerseys. I own about 50 so far.

I have compared my jerseys( and even sold one) to every authentic I have seen and mine match in every detail, I hear tell that some of these "knock offs" are made at the same factorys with the same materials that the "real' authentic are, they just make extras or skim off the top from inventory to make a quick buck on E-Bay.

I bought a Matt Ryan authentic on eBay for 40 bucks and it was legit. It's the same jersey sold for $200+ on nfl.com.

I've bought a few off ebay myself and I agree completly mortfan, there isn't a difference with the ones I bought at all! I've bought a Deion Sanders black throwback for like 50 bucks, at about this time last year I bought a Turner and a Ryan that was packaged together for $150. So thats basically 3 of the authentics for the price of what you'd pay for one at NFL shop or 365....can't beat it

I cant see myself spending $200 on an item of clothing, so a $50 imitation that can only be identified by minor differences is a SOLID investment!

I'll have to agree with ya on this one. I got a Matt Ryan "replica" jersey for Christmas last year and was completely satisfied. No way I can see spending $300 for a shirt. I don't know about the rest of you :lol: but I don't make that kind of money. Come to think of it, if I did have one I'd much rather wear my replica to the Dome, no way I'd want to chance some drunk gettin spilling something all over my $300 investment.

I just got a Turner authentic on ebay for about $80. It looks legit. Hope it's good.

if your buying a so called authentic jersey for $80... trust me it isn't authentic..unless it's used or something

I'll have to agree with ya on this one. I got a Matt Ryan "replica" jersey for Christmas last year and was completely satisfied. No way I can see spending $300 for a shirt. I don't know about the rest of you :lol: but I don't make that kind of money. Come to think of it, if I did have one I'd much rather wear my replica to the Dome, no way I'd want to chance some drunk gettin spilling something all over my $300 investment.

when vick was still playing i bought a white authentic at sports avenue and some drunk spilled beer all over it... i was ticked off, it came out though

thats why now i only buy the dark authentic's

Just got another one (Turner, Red) off E-bay for under $40. (Not including shipping) So now I have a Authentic White Ryan Jersey and the Turner jersey.

Seems hard to find, but I'm shooting for a Black Gonzo or Roddy jersey and I'll be set.

I bought an authentic Vick (yea a few years ago) and it was close to $200 at the time.. So if you find an authentic for that cheap id swoop it up. Im looking to get a Ryan or Norwood..

Man I cant find an Atlanta jersee to save my life here in Arkansas.. the only time I could was when we still had Vick. You could almost find a Vick jersee at the gas station.. HA HA

I am a HUGE Atlanta Falcons fan, and i will be a fan for life. Having said that..No way in **** am i paying $281 (current price on nfl.com) for a freaking "authentic" jersey.

That leaves me with one option, buy it from ebay.com. I just got a fake authentic jersey on ebay for $31 shipped and it looks great. Sure if you compare the real authentic jersey to my fake one and you look really really really close you will find some differences. But considering the price difference i will be proud to rock my fake ebay jersey.

razrtalon likes this

The most telling aspect on a fake jersey is the stitching on the NFL logo. The seems on the football and the stars are never done right on a fake jersey.

I have an authentic Turner jersey I bought from Amazon for $55 including shipping and 2 other fakes from Ebay and the difference isn't that noticeable.

I have 2 authentic on field and 2 replicas and about 10 knock offs. Some of the knock offs are better than others and I don't care if knowlegable people care if its not the real deal. I have worn them to games and events. I can't see spending 200 on a jersey. . . I feel so bad for the league/players not making and extra 150$ off me since it hurts them so bad. . . When they lower the prices to a decent range ill buy "authentics" tickets already cost enough.

When they lower the prices to a decent range ill buy "authentics" tickets already cost enough.

Was hoping when Nike came onboard there would be some relief here. Sadly no.

Ebay is ok. it just stinks when a wrong item shows up.

I prefer craigslist. Because I can go see it, before I buy it.