How long did you read TATF before your first post?

Wild Bill

How long did you read TATF before your first post?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Did you Announce it?

• Less Than 1 Hour
    • Less Than 12 hours
    • Less than 1 day
    • Less than a week
    • Less than a month
    • less than 6 months
    • less than 1 year
    • less than 18 months
    • less than 2 years
    • less than 3 years
    • greater than three years
    • I'm still waiting for the right moment
  2. 2. What year Did you Join TATF?

• Before 1998
  3. 3. Did You Make an Announcement?

• YES - I made a special post
    • NO

I think its funny you made a poll about this. I know some of us do a lot more reading than posting, but I agree..... Not everyone has been a fan for a while and just started posting. However, I think I read the forums for several months, maybe 6 or more before I joined late in '05 (I think). I just used it as a news outlet and cared less about posting. I post more now, but still use it for the links/stories/rumors people provide.

True fans know who they are and the bandwagon fans know the same. If you stuck around after last season you are a true fan. Those coming back now are bandwagon fans.

I read around for about 3weeks before actually joining last December.

I didn't start any special topic about my MB debut. I started talking about Football right away.

Lol I remember I was arguing with GeorgiaFan and we cool now.

If there was a MB Member Draft I'll probably be the 2nd pick after BossFalcon. Or maybe a few other ppl. B)

I think its funny you made a poll about this. I know some of us do a lot more reading than posting, but I agree..... Not everyone has been a fan for a while and just started posting. I think I read the forums for several months maybe 3-5 or more before I joined late in '04 (I think). I just used it as a news outlet and cared less about posting.

Who cares? True fans know who they are and the bandwagon fans know the same.

Good point. I am not questioning anyone's fanhood or manhood. I am only curious about the common bond that brings us all to this board. I have been posting since 1999. I just find it interesting.... GO FALCONS!

I never used to read the message board...

I would only check the website for updates, news, and interviews. This was back before they changed the site.

I decided to register recently because I got tired of reading some of these hatin' a** threads of so-called "fans" about my team. Anybody that knows me knows that I rep the Falcons regardless and I feel, as a true fan, that I must help rid this board of all the bandwagon jumpers, fake fans, and naysayers and show how a true fan supports his team...:D