Found out something yesterday about McCain

savwboy9

Well it seems he cannot use a P.C. cause he cannot get his arms in position to do so..

That is right , it is war injuries that prevent him from doing so,, <_<

There goes that talking point out the window..On another note , it must really suck to have your life limited tothe point you cannot use an computer..

John McCain is an intellegent man

But no matter why he can´t use a computer, if he can´t connect to the internet, the he can´t connect to the people. This election is less about Obama´s revolution but more about a media revolution. Just the fact that McCain is known to be unable to use a PC disqualifies him to be part of that media revolution.

People in 50 years will remember this election like the Kennedy one when he owned on TV, just like Obama owns the internet now. It´s going to change the character of politics and elections for decades to come

John McCain is an intellegent man

But no matter why he can´t use a computer, if he can´t connect to the internet, the he can´t connect to the people. This election is less about Obama´s revolution but more about a media revolution. Just the fact that McCain is known to be unable to use a PC disqualifies him to be part of that media revolution.

People in 50 years will remember this election like the Kennedy one when he owned on TV, just like Obama owns the internet now. It´s going to change the character of politics and elections for decades to come

Sometimes, a little perspective from outside the US enlightens us all. This is not one of those times.

LOL did you find this out on Hannity's show and now you're going around believing it?

Knowing how to use a computer and not being able to use a computer are two different things. He can still know how to if he had the mental will to learn new things. He said he needs to be educated on the economy still...

Having a lack of basic education is inexcusable unless the person suffers from a mental illness. If he can write, he can use the computer...even if he pecks at he keys.

Well it seems he cannot use a P.C. cause he cannot get his arms in position to do so..

There goes that talking point out the window..On another note , it must really suck to have your life limited tothe point you cannot use an computer..

:lol: @ anyone that fell for that explanation..

Yeah he can fly fighter Jets and impregnant his wife but is too scarred to type.....

Makes sense :lol:

You guys believe everything Karl Rove tells you huh?

That's so old. If you follow the campaigns, you would have knew that back in July!!!

Yea, because they don't make voice recognition software and other handicap accessible items for the PC.

The clock on the mans VCR is always blinking 12:00.

Sorry man, but this guy uses a computer. The old " My arms can't reach the keyboard" is pretty lame in a " OH I can't do it!" way.

610x.jpg

Yea, because they don't make voice recognition software and other handicap accessible items for the PC.

The clock on the mans VCR is always blinking 12:00.

Sorry man, but this guy uses a computer. The old " My arms can't reach the keyboard" is pretty lame in a " OH I can't do it!" way.

610x.jpg

**** it man!! I was just about to post Hawking!!!

This guy cant even blink his eyelids!!!

**** it man!! I was just about to post Hawking!!!

This guy cant even blink his eyelids!!!

Exactly.

And it isn't about using a computer so much. My mom can't but the important difference is she aint running for prez in a high tech country.

It just seems stubborn to the point of lunacy that he is not computer literate in his job. and for the old arms can't move excuse to even float is crazy.

Question to anyone. a serious one..

If his arms cannot reach a keyboard how does the man answer a phone and talk on the phone?

Exactly.

And it isn't about using a computer so much. My mom can't but the important difference is she aint running for prez in a high tech country.

It just seems stubborn to the point of lunacy that he is not computer literate in his job. and for the old arms can't move excuse to even float is crazy.

Question to anyone. a serious one..

If his arms cannot reach a keyboard how does the man answer a phone and talk on the phone?

Well, I guess that's the end of this thread.