Underdogs - Pt. 2

bozoatl

I started a thread a few days ago about ATL being underdogs, and how I felt like that was an advantage. I also mentioned that once the team is expected to win, it changes the impetus of the game, but that against GB they stepped up and won - as some were picking them to do. Now, again, against CHI, they won (and even if they hadn't won the game, they certainly controlled the game and played very well)

On NFLN, Terrell Davis was giving the Falcons props, but Marshall Faulk was still reluctant. He said he would concede that the Falcons were a good team, but "now they will be expected to win, and we'll see how they respond" I agree totally. If this team is for real, they will continue to perform well, and will win the games that they should win on paper, (OAK and STL for example) and then win some where they are not picked to win.

I'm excited! I'm glad for the team they have a bye week now, but I can't wait until the 26th!! :D