Overall thoughts

falconsfan1987

I know this has probally been played out. I am very happy with the way this season has turned out. I was saying at the beginning of the season that I believe we could go 9-7. I got blasted for that. Now we sit at 4-2. When most people had us going 1-15.

The draft I was and still am very pleased with. We have a solid QB, OT, MLB. We also have a good looking young reciever, a corner that should progress nicely. I am really excited with the way TD is taking this team.

I could not ask any more from Matt Ryan. He looks like he may be turning into maybe a great NFL QB. The play of Turner was a shock to most people. He has came along quite nicely. Not the back up everybody thought he was. The OL has to be one of the biggest surprises to me. I did not think that our OL would stand up as tough as they have. White is going to have another great season and maybe Jenkins will follow in his foot steps.

The D could stand a face lift. The DL needs alot of help. Maybe we will see an improvement when Foster comes back. Abraham Looks as if he may be having a pro bowl type season. JA98 has recorded his first NFL sack, and we have Grady to stuff the middle. Curtis Lofton has been a great rookie MLB. Boley is having a good season also.

I know I have missed some stuff. So put some of your input in.

Biggest surprise of the season is that Jennings still has a uniform on. :D

The D could stand a face lift. The DL needs alot of help. Maybe we will see an improvement when Foster comes back.

Think you meant to say DT Trey Lewis rather than OT Foster. The two biggest surprises to me have been the play of the OL, especially in pass protection, and the vet-like play of Matt Ryan.