We Almost Got Screwed by the Clock

formul8or

If you'll look at the league rules, you know that the clock they display on TV means nothing because the officials keep the time on the field.

That is why the refs periodically tell them to fix the clock.

When it gets too wrong, they have them fix it.

I do think the play clock is official though.

That can definitely be tampered with by home cooking.

But it aint the play clock that is causing all the whining.

That is why the refs periodically tell them to fix the clock.

When it gets too wrong, they have them fix it.

I do think the play clock is official though.

That can definitely be tampered with by home cooking.

But it aint the play clock that is causing all the whining.

The clock you see on TV is for your benefit. It isn't the official clock.

If you notice in the highlights, when the Bears score that TD the clock runs a second longer than it should! We were almost screwed!

From the time the TD was scored by Chicago, WE lost 3 seconds off of the game clock. If anybody had a right to complain about the timekeeper, it was us, not Chicago.

Fans can cry about the clock for the rest of their lives, if the game comes down to having to whine and piss and moan about the clock, then your team probably has no one but themselves to blame.

The Bears could've eliminated any clock concerns by STOPPING THE FALCONS at any point.

They couldn't.

WAH

From the time the TD was scored by Chicago, WE lost 3 seconds off of the game clock. If anybody had a right to complain about the timekeeper, it was us, not Chicago.

I have to say this, you are right about the clock but your choice of sig misinformation shows a strong choice of bad judgement. Talk about taking a quote out of context. ****, I saw the interview.

But ain't this America, land of the free, home of the brave? It really should matter if he was Muslim. Since it seems to matter so much to you and your type, you should really take a closer look at yourselves about this one. In this country, no one is to be judged by their race, religion, national origin, gender nor the color of their skin.

I have to say this, you are right about the clock but your choice of sig misinformation shows a strong choice of bad judgement. Talk about taking a quote out of context. ****, I saw the interview.

But ain't this America, land of the free, home of the brave? It really should matter if he was Muslim. Since it seems to matter so much to you and your type, you should really take a closer look at yourselves about this one. In this country, no one is to be judged by their race, religion, national origin, gender nor the color of their skin.

It does not matter to me if he is a Muslim, it does not matter to me the color of his skin. If it were skin color only, I would vote Obama over McCain.

What his comment, or misspeak, or whatever you want to call it does is question Obama's character. He proclaims to be a Christian to an American audience that has never voted in a president that was not considered Christian, yet in a heated moment, he refers back to his Muslim faith. He did go back and change his statement to his Christian faith, but by that point, he has cast doubt about his religious choice and I believe that there is a legitimate concern that he has been less than honest with the American public on this issue, and if he's not being honest on the issue of religion, it opens up questions about what other issues he has not been honest about.