All aboard the ICE TRAIN

War Damn Eagle

Statz?

Jigga Donkey?

etc.....

The purpose of this thread is for people to take note of the missing cowards. I don't know how many times I've read how "atrocious" this team is going to be and how they can't wait for the season to start. How many threads are there about Matt's noodle arm and winning % and all this other B.S? J.D. I can atleast understand because he's clearly not a Falcons fan but Statz claims to be a fan. Shouldn't he be celebrating?

The difference between a troll and the rest of us is we will atleast "man up" when we're wrong.

I personally dont mind that they all hated on us.....

that makes every win we get that much sweeter.........I am also not having to see the "you choose to ignore this person" post!!

They cant come back in here spewing thier garbage anymore.....we have already showed we are a better team then they predicted!!!

Myself; I am holding my final judgement of our team until the outcome of the Philly game!!!

I originally predicted 4 wins....looks like I "could" be wrong!!!

-------------if we beat Philly I am leaning towards an 8-8 season maybe even better!!!

GO FALCONS

Statz?

Jigga Donkey?

etc.....

The purpose of this thread is for people to take note of the missing cowards. I don't know how many times I've read how "atrocious" this team is going to be and how they can't wait for the season to start. How many threads are there about Matt's noodle arm and winning % and all this other B.S? J.D. I can atleast understand because he's clearly not a Falcons fan but Statz claims to be a fan. Shouldn't he be celebrating?

The difference between a troll and the rest of us is we will atleast "man up" when we're wrong.

I'll never stop rooting the Falcons.....

Statz?

Jigga Donkey?

etc.....

They shall return right after the Falcons lose. That's the thing though I don't mind pissing and moaning about a player but admit when you are wrong or at least say they had a good game.

They all have new screen names and claim to have known from the start this team would be competitive.

Bingo! That's exactly what I think. They still have those other names though - so as soon as we lose again - they'll be crawling back out from under those rocks and spreading their venom - til we smack that rock back on their heads again with another win.

First 200 yard passing game .... Check

First Sack of the year for JA98 .... Check

Won against a decent defense ..... Check

Won without MT having 100+ day ... Check

Bring on the hate, fellas - we'll keep checking 'em off!