I know it's late, but congrats to Matt Stafford.....

pit&atlfan81

That oughta shut up Jdu,, Headshot, Scott, and the rest of the haters. :P

FWIW, he's 1st in the SEC in passing yds. and 2nd in passing efficencency.

Why in the **** would that shut me up? I never said Stafford was a terrible QB or anything of the sort. I said he has a terrific arm and great physical skills, but I questioned (and still do) his decision-making. He's not a perfect QB or anywhere close to one. There's nothing wrong with that because he still has time to improve.

Why in the **** would that shut me up? I never said Stafford was a terrible QB or anything of the sort. I said he has a terrific arm and great physical skills, but I questioned (and still do) his decision-making. He's not a perfect QB or anywhere close to one. There's nothing wrong with that because he still has time to improve.

i really don't know why in the heck he created this thread anyways.. stafford has had big yards in a number of games. the 300 yard thing is just some idiotic number people who don't know football want to point to as if that is what matters most.. stafford is having a great year and it's showing on the field and in the stats and he has done it behind a very poor oline that is now missing 3 starters from the beginning of the year.

Please don't get my hopes high. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FWIW i pull for Michigan over OSU. I hardly meet any OSU fans that went there or are from ohio. Almost every Michigan fan i've met can actually hold a football conversation and are from Michigan or went there (for the most part, every team has there bandwagoners and reasons they are a fan of that team)

FWIW i pull for Michigan over OSU. I hardly meet any OSU fans that went there or are from ohio. Almost every Michigan fan i've met can actually hold a football conversation and are from Michigan or went there (for the most part, every team has there bandwagoners and reasons they are a fan of that team)

That is one thing I have never understood, why and how does OSU have so many Bandwagon fans? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

i really don't know why in the heck he created this thread anyways

I created it to poke at the Stafford hates on here, *cough Scott and Jdu, Cough*.

I have no problem w/Stafford,Sac.You know that. He's gone above and beyond this year and has improved every year. And he wins. That's all you can ask for.