Round 6

Dicky Lyons, Jr. Wide Receiver

Height: 5-11 | Weight: 190 | 40-Time: 4.55

Round 6

Mitch King Defensive End

Height: 6-3 | Weight: 264 | 40-Time: 4.75

http://hawkeyesports.cstv.com/sports/m-foo...ng_mitch00.html

you got us getting two OGs and two DEs with no DTs i don't like it

I would wondering about what our FO is thinking if our draft really did look something like this

and i'm sure that Cushing is good and are going to need someone to take over brooking when he retires this or next year but that is wat we have Nicholas for would rather get another LB later on in the draft for depth purposes

Aaron Curry is the better OLB in the draft and Cushing has been injured in most of his college seasons, we don't even need and OLB that much unless we don't resign Boley as we have Nicholas ready to step in and take over from Brooking.

We really don't actually need a Guard this early Dahl has played very well just some refs have made bogus call from holding if he tones down his agressive play a little you won't see thos holding calls.

Aaron Curry is the better OLB in the draft and Cushing has been injured in most of his college seasons, we don't even need and OLB that much unless we don't resign Boley as we have Nicholas ready to step in and take over from Brooking.

We really don't actually need a Guard this early Dahl has played very well just some refs have made bogus call from holding if he tones down his agressive play a little you won't see thos holding calls.

I agree. There is no need to draft a linebacker or guard this early. Our line has been great this year. I won't mind if we add depth to the OL in the later rounds. The only lineman I am not opposed to drafting early in the draft is Alex Mack. Also, I think we will go DT at some point, most likely early in the draft. Personally, I like BJ Raji.

I agree. There is no need to draft a linebacker or guard this early. Our line has been great this year. I won't mind if we add depth to the OL in the later rounds. The only lineman I am not opposed to drafting early in the draft is Alex Mack. Also, I think we will go DT at some point, most likely early in the draft. Personally, I like BJ Raji.

there is no "guarantee" that Steven Nicholas is up to the job of starting for Brooking and playing at a high level. You need at least one really good OLB substitute and we have that in Nicholas.

If Aaron Curry is the best talent on the board and fills a need - I think he would - goodbye Keith Brooking(thanks for playing) then I think that could be a very good pick. Falcons need upgrade on defense at most positions........w/ Boley, Lofton, Curry (and Nicholas in reserve) the Falcons would be very strong at linebacker and then can focus on the defensive lines, secondary and offensive lines.

there is no "guarantee" that Steven Nicholas is up to the job of starting for Brooking and playing at a high level. You need at least one really good OLB substitute and we have that in Nicholas.

If Aaron Curry is the best talent on the board and fills a need - I think he would - goodbye Keith Brooking(thanks for playing) then I think that could be a very good pick. Falcons need upgrade on defense at most positions........w/ Boley, Lofton, Curry (and Nicholas in reserve) the Falcons would be very strong at linebacker and then can focus on the defensive lines, secondary and offensive lines.

I 100% guarantee. Nicholas has been moved to SLB; this says something. Get Curry, let Brooking go, and we instantly have a GREAT LB CORE.!

to be fair... oghobaase (sp?) and cody are both juniors and might not end up in this draft class... i really like raji in the 2nd though.

It wouldn't make sense for Cody to declare since he is going to miss 2-3 weeks with his injury.

No idea about Vince. Raji wouldn't be a bad choice but I think Scott in the 4th has much more value and I like Scott a lot.

It wouldn't make sense for Cody to declare since he is going to miss 2-3 weeks with his injury.

No idea about Vince. Raji wouldn't be a bad choice but I think Scott in the 4th has much more value and I like Scott a lot.

Cody is only going to miss a couple of weeks. That's no reason for him not to declare. If it were a serious knee injury and he wouldn't play the rest of the year, wouldn't be ready to go at the combine or pro day, and most likely would be iffy at getting on the field by the start of the NFL season, then that's a reason not to declare this year.

While our OL has played way better than we would have expected, they have struggled to run the ball against quality defenses (Car, TB, Chicago). We still need at least one more addition on the OL at either OG or C.