Tennessee staff looks to be gone at the end of the year

jdu00743

I only have contact with 1 big Tennessee booster, and he just sent me an e-mail that said this:

"No timelines are set but I have a strong belief that the administration has reached the point of replacing the staff at season's end. The backers have bought into it. Things will still play out. I can't provide any more details. Once I can, I will. "

Looks like the big timers (Haslam, Thunder Thornton, etc.) are in, and even if we win out, the staff will be replaced.

Kinda sad, it's the end of an era. But it is a needed change, unfortunately.

Butch Davis or Will Muschamp, come on down. :D

I only have contact with 1 big Tennessee booster, and he just sent me an e-mail that said this:

"No timelines are set but I have a strong belief that the administration has reached the point of replacing the staff at season's end. The backers have bought into it. Things will still play out. I can't provide any more details. Once I can, I will. "

Looks like the big timers (Haslam, Thunder Thornton, etc.) are in, and even if we win out, the staff will be replaced.

Kinda sad, it's the end of an era. But it is a needed change, unfortunately.

Butch Davis or Will Muschamp, come on down. :D

I hope yours works out better than mine. <_< <_< <_< <_<

Not so much overrated as very high risk because he's so young. Of course he also offers potentially high rewards given his reputation.

I'd prefer Butch Davis, but Muschamp would be worth the risk.

Eh.

Not me. I've never been impressed w/Muschamp's defenses, ****, he gave up 35 to OU, and UGA OWNED him when he was the DC at AU/LSU. And being a rah-rah guy like he is will only get you so far.

I'm not sold. Now if you guys got Butch Davis, oh ****!

Eh.

Not me. I've never been impressed w/Muschamp's defenses, ****, he gave up 35 to OU, and UGA OWNED him when he was the DC at AU/LSU. And being a rah-rah guy like he is will only get you so far.

I'm not sold. Now if you guys got Butch Davis, oh ****!

UGA certainly did own him, but they were about the only team that had much success on him.