I watched the show E:60 the other night and it had

kdkane79

Simeon RIce on there. He is out of the league and is only 34 years old. They were talking about a few DE that were his age and still produced in the NFL. He is the current active sacks leader, up until this year, and he has averaged over 10 sacks a year since he started in the league. I'm not one of those guys who say pick up every cut FA but this is a postiton of need and this guy has killed us everytime he has played us. And with him not in the league right now we could probably get him at a decent price. It says his shoulder has healed and that before he couldn't bench 200 lbs but not he is doing 225 lbs, 25 times. And he is at his playing weight.

You know it is an important need for us right now and sign him to a year or two contract and give JA98 some time to either mature more and show us that he can't play at all and cut his a$$.

The only problem is, from what the show said, is his mouth. He is kind of like a tell it like it is kind of guy.

Any thougts?

Simeon RIce on there. He is out of the league and is only 34 years old. They were talking about a few DE that were his age and still produced in the NFL. He is the current active sacks leader, up until this year, and he has averaged over 10 sacks a year since he started in the league. I'm not one of those guys who say pick up every cut FA but this is a postiton of need and this guy has killed us everytime he has played us. And with him not in the league right now we could probably get him at a decent price. It says his shoulder has healed and that before he couldn't bench 200 lbs but not he is doing 225 lbs, 25 times. And he is at his playing weight.

You know it is an important need for us right now and sign him to a year or two contract and give JA98 some time to either mature more and show us that he can't play at all and cut his a$$.

The only problem is, from what the show said, is his mouth. He is kind of like a tell it like it is kind of guy.

Any thougts?

I thought he had some major health issues, but if he is healed up who knows?

The guy is a beast. IMO he is a better end than Abe. If he is interested in coming back I would be curious to see what he wants and to see if he could pass the team physical.

Not sure about his mouth. He was on the bucs team the same time as Sapp, so there wasn't much oxygen left to breath much less speak.

Rice was signed by the Colts, I believe, and then released. Apparently, he just doesn't have it anymore. No disrespect intended to the man, but if he's available and unsigned, there's a reason. Maybe health, maybe ability, but when none of the 32 teams gives you a sniff, it's time to start your next career.

Rice was signed by the Colts, I believe, and then released. Apparently, he just doesn't have it anymore. No disrespect intended to the man, but if he's available and unsigned, there's a reason. Maybe health, maybe ability, but when none of the 32 teams gives you a sniff, it's time to start your next career.

The colts dwight freeny and robert mathis lol they dont need simeon rice.. I used to be terrified for vick when we played the bucs cuz of that guy

I saw the same report last night and he does look to be in fantastic shape and a great desire to play. The only problem I see with him is he started out last year with the Broncos and asked for his release when he wasn't getting in his opinion enough playing time, with the Falcons rotating the D-line I wouldn't want to see them bring Rice in without him being completely on board because the last thing the Falcons need for a young team is a veteran distraction.