Oh no you don't, Arthur Blank !

slewis1952

It has nothing to do about race, religion, or ethnic background. It has all to do about what defines a mistake. Arthur Blank, Michael Vick did not make a mistake. A mistake is accidental. A mistake is something happening that you didn't foresee or intend to happen. What Michael Vick did was neither. He darned well knew what he was doing. It was organized, it was calculated. I don't care if Michael Vick kisses you on your butt and sends you Valentines every February. Arthur Blank, you need to man-up to what happened, call it what it was, and quit being the wuss that you are. You looked stupid enough when the Vick situation unfolded. Quit acting like a beaten wife who won't leave an abusive huband. Michael Vick doesn't DERSERVE anything more than what he got. In a league full of the Pacman Joneses and the T.O.'s and the like, keep the Matt Ryans coming and stop pandering to the sports bottom feeder like Michael Vick!!!

It has nothing to do about race, religion, or ethnic background. It has all to do about what defines a mistake. Arthur Blank, Michael Vick did not make a mistake. A mistake is accidental. A mistake is something happening that you didn't foresee or intend to happen. What Michael Vick did was neither. He darned well knew what he was doing. It was organized, it was calculated. I don't care if Michael Vick kisses you on your butt and sends you Valentines every February. Arthur Blank, you need to man-up to what happened, call it what it was, and quit being the wuss that you are. You looked stupid enough when the Vick situation unfolded. Quit acting like a beaten wife who won't leave an abusive huband. Michael Vick doesn't DERSERVE anything more than what he got. In a league full of the Pacman Joneses and the T.O.'s and the like, keep the Matt Ryans coming and stop pandering to the sports bottom feeder like Michael Vick!!!

mistakes arent accidental dude its a mistake to try to rob a bank with the police sitting outside the door, but it can be done on purpose

No pal, robbing a bank is not a mistake. You know its against the law and you do it anyhow. That is not a mistake at all!!

You might want to look up the definition of mistake.

mistake

Noun

1. an error or blunder

2. a misconception or misunderstanding

Verb

[-taking, -took, -taken]

1. to misunderstand or misinterpret: the chaplain quite mistook her meaning

2. to confuse a person or thing with another: they saw the HMS Sheffield and mistook her for the Bismarck

3. to choose badly or incorrectly: he mistook his path [Old Norse mistaka to take erroneously]

No one said what Vick did was accidental, but it definitely qualifies as a mistake.

all the vick haters will be back in full force soon enough. parole is lingering in the near future. and if you think vick is getting state time, even if he is convicted youre on crack. hes paid his debt to society, and he wont be in the afl or cfl. NFL is where he will be. you dont like it? go watch soccer.

Wow, this came out of nowhere. What exactly did Arthur Blank do? Nothing new has been done or said about VIck by Blank. As it is, Blank doesn't need to worry about the guy for the time being. Save that until December or whenever he gets out. Then again, he could be facing state and local charges.

If I thought Vick's personality and celebrity wouldn't destroy our present team chemistry, that his contract would be reduced somehow and that he would be used in slash type role I would love to have him suit up. None of this seems possible so I say get what value he has by trading him to a team that wants him. The guy is an awesome football player. A. Blank is absolutely right about this and is protecting his investment. The hatred towards Vick is unfathomable to me. I'm glad to have the team we have now and the Vick induced implosion may have been the best catharsis this moribund franchise ever had but I'll never regret the "Vick years." I've been watching the team a long, long time and he was clearly the author of some of the most entertainment. There are much bigger thugs playing in the league right now.

mistake

Noun

1. an error or blunder

Verb

[-taking, -took, -taken]

2. to confuse a person or thing with another: they saw the HMS Sheffield and mistook her for the Bismarck

3. to choose badly or incorrectly: he mistook his path [Old Norse mistaka to take erroneously]

No one said what Vick did was accidental, but it definitely qualifies as a mistake.

So killing dogs multiple times is an error or a blunder? It was a misunderstanding? ****, are you ignorant or what? Ignorance of the law is no excuse. He knew what he was doing, lied about what he was doing, and got his sorry *** caught. That, my friend, is the end of the story.

If I thought Vick's personality and celebrity wouldn't destroy our present team chemistry, that his contract would be reduced somehow and that he would be used in slash type role I would love to have him suit up. None of this seems possible so I say get what value he has by trading him to a team that wants him. The guy is an awesome football player. A. Blank is absolutely right about this and is protecting his investment. The hatred towards Vick is unfathomable to me. I'm glad to have the team we have now and the Vick induced implosion may have been the best catharsis this moribund franchise ever had but I'll never regret the "Vick years." I've been watching the team a long, long time and he was clearly the author of some of the most entertainment. There are much bigger thugs playing in the league right now.

Couldn't have said it better if I tried...might have said it longer, but definitely not better... ;)

Your birth was a mistake!

mistake

Noun

1. an error or blunder

Verb

[-taking, -took, -taken]

So killing dogs multiple times is an error or a blunder? It was a misunderstanding? ****, are you ignorant or what? Ignorance of the law is no excuse. He knew what he was doing, lied about what he was doing, and got his sorry *** caught. That, my friend, is the end of the story.

1mis·take

Pronunciation: \mə-ˈstāk\

Function: verb

Inflected Form(s): mis·took \-ˈstu̇k\ ; mis·tak·en \-ˈstā-kən\ ; mis·tak·ing

Etymology: Middle English

Date: 14th century

transitive verb

1: to blunder in the choice of

2: to misunderstand the meaning or intention of : misinterpret

3: to be wrong