THE OFFICAL START HARRY DOUGLAS THREAD

Mr.Georgia09

This his is somthing else. Since training camp he has done nothing wrong and we seen for the first time what hes all about in the bears game. with the eagles d being as good as it is we will need another 300 yard performance from Matty Ice. We could have the new and improved Marvin and Reggie. RODDY AND HARRY THE FUTURE

lol.. you do kno which type of receivers typically play slot dont you?

But Jenkins has trouble with the over the should catch and playing the slot would allow him to run alot of slants and crossing stuff and deep outs. That is what I meant but saying he is more cut out for the slot. I do know that the small speed guys usually play the slot. I'm not football ********.

But Jenkins has trouble with the over the should catch and playing the slot would allow him to run alot of slants and crossing stuff and deep outs. That is what I meant but saying he is more cut out for the slot. I do know that the small speed guys usually play the slot. I'm not football ********.

Just pointing out that HD had a 40 yd catch on a go route with a beautiful catch. Not trying to be argumentative or anything. I think the reason they wouldnt put HD in as the starter isnt because he has less ball skills or speed or what have you, but Jenks is by far the better blocker - he has good size and strength, and we need blocking receivers becasue we are a run first team

Jenkins didn't have problems on Sunday. Maybe one.

He contributed to us for our win.

Jenkins had a great game. I'm not saying he didn't. I was just saying on some plays it might be better for him to be in the slot.

Just pointing out that HD had a 40 yd catch on a go route with a beautiful catch. Not trying to be argumentative or anything. I think the reason they wouldnt put HD in as the starter isnt because he has less ball skills or speed or what have you, but Jenks is by far the better blocker - he has good size and strength, and we need blocking receivers becasue we are a run first team

Yes he did. I wasn't talking about for every play. Just switch it up and give the defense something else to look at. Jenkins is a great blocker. I never said he wasn't.

This his is somthing else. Since training camp he has done nothing wrong and we seen for the first time what hes all about in the bears game. with the eagles d being as good as it is we will need another 300 yard performance from Matty Ice. We could have the new and improved Marvin and Reggie. RODDY AND HARRY THE FUTURE

i don't think we should start him. i know LR has been hurt, but he play. I do however think we need to design some more packages with him at least some more WR screens

Laurent needs more playing time, after what I saw him do in the Bucs game ive been waiting for him to get healthy to see if he can be that type of receiver more often, he really made some spectacular grabs. Ryan wasn't throwing the ball very accurately in that game and if the ball even came close to Laurent he was snatching it out of the air

Laurent needs more playing time, after what I saw him do in the Bucs game ive been waiting for him to get healthy to see if he can be that type of receiver more often, he really made some spectacular grabs. Ryan wasn't throwing the ball very accurately in that game and if the ball even came close to Laurent he was snatching it out of the air

Yeah I agree. But he seems to be injury prone. I mean last year and in training camp and now. :(