Jon Kitna out for the season (back)

xFalconLord

Well as long as the QB will stop running out of the end zone, they should be ok. I can't wait to see what there GM does this year with so many draft picks.

Have they named a permanent GM or is it still just a temp guy?

They need to hire a new guy before the draft so they can completely rebuild that team around the likes of Calvin Johnson and Kevin Smith.

Well as long as the QB will stop running out of the end zone, they should be ok. I can't wait to see what there GM does this year with so many draft picks.

I imagine they will be looking for a Running back and a good Quarter back that can get Calvin Johnson the ball. They should have a high first round pick. I could see them having the one of the worst records in the NFL if not the worst

I imagine they will be looking for a Running back and a good Quarter back that can get Calvin Johnson the ball. They should have a high first round pick. I could see them having the one of the worst records in the NFL if not the worst

They will probably get the #1 pick. They should take Stafford if he comes out.

Stafford to Calvin would probably be a good combo.

They will probably get the #1 pick. They should take Stafford if he comes out.

Stafford to Calvin would probably be a good combo.

I agree, but i also think there are other QB's out there that could be prospects. Matt Stafford definitely has the best arm out of them though.

Who is the QB for Texas Longhorns? Hes playing very well this year, not sure if hes a senior or if hes going into the draft but if he does hed be a good p;rospect.

Is Tebow gonna be in the draft? If so he may be a good prospect as well

he was a great leader when he was in cincy, but when you have no talent around you for years it tends to get to you. he had the worst line in the league and no running game for years. they need to go with the line in the first round, screw a qb. it doesnt matter who they get if they cant keep him standing.

i always liked kitna and i will be glad to see him get out of that shithole. he can still start for some teams in this league, and they will do a better job of keeping him off his back.