BUMP untill we knock the teeth out of the Aints

DUB

It's early but I dont care because this is what I do. However this year I wont be putting the jewels on the table. Let me begin by saying I AM SICK AND TIRED of watching sportscenter and hear "THIS IS NEW ORLEANS!" Anyone else grown tired of that pre game hype up? Anyway its time we get back to the days of being competitive when playing against the Aints. I would be a fool to deny that they have a very good football team (which has swept us the last two seasons). Reggie Bush and Drew Brees dont even know what it feels like to lose to the Atlanta Falcons. Well this year they are going to know exactly how it feels. We will let them know that this is our house and when we go to N.O. we will take over their house!!

I hope and pray that both teams are healthy when we meet up.

THE AINTS AINT HAPPENING!!!!

I really don't like the Aints and never have had any use for them. I really hope that we beat them by a lot. I think that the games wil be really close though, Bush has been a difference maker so far this season. It took him a while but he has been living up to SOME of the Hype so far this year.

It's early but I dont care because this is what I do. However this year I wont be putting the jewels on the table. Let me begin by saying I AM SICK AND TIRED of watching sportscenter and hear "THIS IS NEW ORLEANS!" Anyone else grown tired of that pre game hype up? Anyway its time we get back to the days of being competitive when playing against the Aints. I would be a fool to deny that they have a very good football team (which has swept us the last two seasons). Reggie Bush and Drew Brees dont even know what it feels like to lose to the Atlanta Falcons. Well this year they are going to know exactly how it feels. We will let them know that this is our house and when we go to N.O. we will take over their house!!

I hope and pray that both teams are healthy when we meet up.

THE AINTS AINT HAPPENING!!!!

this is going to be one of many games that are going to define us. We have not won a divisional game this year. This game would be a pefect stepping stone and a 3-game winning streak coming out of the bye week. Hopefully the coaching staff and the DB's are in the film room. brees has this offense working right now. but I think we will win because they can't stop anyone. And we can at least get good pressure from Abe and dare i say JA?

VVVVVVVVVV ?????? VVVVVVVVVV

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

unfortunately we will be owned by the Saints......those are the most unwinnable (word?) games on our schedule

*snatches David TTU by the neck and tosses him from the bandwagon.................happy trails!

nah but seriously..........we havent given up more than 24 points a game......we can win every game we play

when people knock the defense they seem to forget we still havent given up more than 24 points which isnt great but shows that our defense has given our offense a chance to be in every game we've played.

• 3 weeks later...
*snatches David TTU by the neck and tosses him from the bandwagon.................happy trails!

nah but seriously..........we havent given up more than 24 points a game......we can win every game we play

when people knock the defense they seem to forget we still havent given up more than 24 points which isnt great but shows that our defense has given our offense a chance to be in every game we've played.

As if it were a sign we beat the Raiders 24-0..........we will whoop the Saints. Matt Ryan gives us a chance. Michael "Tippy Toes II" Turner gives us a chance (if the aints defense is weak). Teeth shall fall.................