Dallas

NY Giants

New England

NY Jets

NO

CAR

TB

NFC West team

***Looking at next year, we are going to have to really earn a playoff birth. I really cant see ANY sure-fire W's except whoever the NFC West team ends up being.

I couldn't find any list of opponents past 2009 so no idea how the next few years will look. I've read two articles a while back suggesting after the 09 season, along with a new CBA we could see a division re-alignment. How often to they do that anyways?

HOME

Philadelphia

Washington

Buffalo

Miami

NO

CAR

TB

NFC North team

AWAY

Dallas

NY Giants

New England

NY Jets

NO

CAR

TB

NFC West team

***Looking at next year, we are going to have to really earn a playoff birth. I really cant see ANY sure-fire W's except whoever the NFC West team ends up being.

Impossible to even TRY to tell at this point how hard the schedule will be next year.

I couldn't find any list of opponents past 2009 so no idea how the next few years will look. I've read two articles a while back suggesting after the 09 season, along with a new CBA we could see a division re-alignment. How often to they do that anyways?

Saints or Vikings in L.A. by 2010.

Realignment will be neccessary.

Jags in NFC South ? (If they don't go to L.A.)

u can judge by the quality of QBs

THen CInicinatti woudl be a tough game on the schedule, right?

And also. . .people woudl have been penciling New ENgland in as a sure loss this year.

Quarterbacks get injured, players get injured. Some older players teams have relied on go south. Griese could fall apart as some older QB's do while Garcia retires. YOu just don't know.

HOME

Philadelphia

Washington

Buffalo

Miami

NO

CAR

TB

NFC North team

AWAY

Dallas

NY Giants

New England

NY Jets

NO

CAR

TB

NFC West team

DID YOU SAY NEXT YEAR ???? WE'VE STILL GOT 10 GAMES LEFT THIS YEAR. I'M COMING OFF A MAJOR HEART ATTACK FROM LAST SUNDAY ........ AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT NEXT YEAR ??? LET ME CATCH MY BREATH FROM THE LAST GAME ..... PLEASE!!!!

11 games ago, a team called the Falcons was 3 - 8 and an absurdly easy win on the schedule.

True, i just feel like the league overall is just getting so insanely competitive. There are always going to be the bottom 5-8 teams that are garbage, and then there are always going to be 1-4 top teams everyone knows will be in the hunt the whole way. The rest of the league is an "any given Sunday type"... whoever shows up and wants it more can win with those teams. Point is, we don't face any of the bottom feeders next year, and we face alot of the top 1-4 group.

THen CInicinatti woudl be a tough game on the schedule, right?

And also. . .people woudl have been penciling New ENgland in as a sure loss this year.

Quarterbacks get injured, players get injured. Some older players teams have relied on go south. Griese could fall apart as some older QB's do while Garcia retires. YOu just don't know.

Are we playing Cincy next season? I was talkin about the level of QB for the teams we are playing.

True, i just feel like the league overall is just getting so insanely competitive. There are always going to be the bottom 5-8 teams that are garbage, and then there are always going to be 1-4 top teams everyone knows will be in the hunt the whole way. The rest of the league is an "any given Sunday type"... whoever shows up and wants it more can win with those teams. Point is, we don't face any of the bottom feeders next year, and we face alot of the top 1-4 group.

POint is, to make a random example, what happens if Breez goes down in New Orleans?

And are the schedules of the others in our division any easier?

POint is, to make a random example, what happens if Breez goes down in New Orleans?

And are the schedules of the others in our division any easier?

Were playing the NFC East and AFC East.. to me that is tough

NFC East is extremely good and young top to bottom

AFC East is very good and has some youth in the Bills. Miami is playing better too.

Were playing the NFC East and AFC East.. to me that is tough

NFC East is extremely good and young top to bottom

AFC East is very good and has some youth in the Bills. Miami is playing better too.

I cant wait to play the dolphins and i hope Arthur Blank personally thanks Bill Parcells for not accepting that position for the Falcons

HOME

Philadelphia

Washington

Buffalo

Miami

NO

CAR

TB

NFC North team

AWAY

Dallas

NY Giants

New England

NY Jets

NO

CAR

TB

NFC West team

That's a brutal schedule next year if it statys the same. You have the Giants, Patriots, Cowboys Eagles, Bills, Redskins, not to mention the NFC South rivals. A good record next year would make a statement.