'08 Draft Class. I know, I know, it takes three years...

paulitik

So far we have had the best. You don't evenhave to mention the Iceman, and you still have Baker playing on a Pro-Bowl level, Lofton, and Douglas are performing, Jackson is solid, and Bierman has all the potential you could ask for in a late round pick.Add the best free-agent pick up of the year to the mix and wow. They don't get much better than this.Well, except the Cowboys after the Herchel trade. but didn't they go 1-15 after that?

The experts might have to reconsider the Chiefs "winning" the draft.

:D

Baker has been as impressive or more than Jake Long. I haven't heard a word about Chris Long, and McFadden has been no

AP, athough still nothing to sneeze at. There have been some really impressive WRs and RBs to come out though.

Also, remember everyone yelling for the NT from Maryland in the later rounds? Is he even playing anywhere after Tampa cut him? Tre something?

I am amazed about how good Dimitroff was in the 2008 draft.

I am jealous of that guy. That has to be the sweetest job. Especially when your d*mn good.

Not so much when your Matt Millan.

Well Matt Millian simply brought the same expectations, that will forever be paired with that sickening franchise.

Baker has been as impressive or more than Jake Long. I haven't heard a word about Chris Long, and McFadden has been no

AP, athough still nothing to sneeze at. There have been some really impressive WRs and RBs to come out though.

Also, remember everyone yelling for the NT from Maryland in the later rounds? Is he even playing anywhere after Tampa cut him? Tre something?

Long has two sacks and is the bright spot in the Rams season.

McFadden hurt but still was a bright spot for the Raiders.

Don't forget we'll have Trey Lewis comeback next year. He was promising in 07 as a sold DT. I strongly believe Atlanta will address the DT and CB position in free agency next year and add more depth.

As for CB: WHat about Von Hutchins?

YOu know, this year woudl have been VERY intereresting if both VOn Hutchins and Trey Lewis hadn't gotten injured.

Don't forget we'll have Trey Lewis comeback next year. He was promising in 07 as a sold DT. I strongly believe Atlanta will address the DT and CB position in free agency next year and add more depth.

I don't think CB will be addressed. We have 4 guys who are in their 2nd year or rookie year. Von Hutchins will be coming back.

I do think, however, that the team will address the defensive line, and perhaps draft a Safety. I hope that we resign Milloy whether or not we draft a new safety. Also, I wouldn't be suprised at all if we try to bolster the interior of our offensive line in the draft.