NFL Network replay 9:30PM Wed

Charleston

Nah, I've seen the flip side of that vs. the Bucs n Panthers, I think the Bears are due. So Bears win.

And by domination you mean almost identical stats right??? Haha give me a break.

Did you not see Jenkins drop the td pass, Roddy get hosed out his td and of course elam miss his first field goal? The birds should have won by at least 2 tds.

Did you not see Jenkins drop the td pass, Roddy get hosed out his td and of course elam miss his first field goal? The birds should have won by at least 2 tds.

Bears Falcs

1st Downs 22 18

Total Yards 361 376

Passing 282 301

Rushing 79 75

Penalties 6-57 6-46

3rd Down Conversions 9-16 6-14

4th Down Conversions 1-2 0-0

Turnovers 1 1

Possession 29:10 30:50

Seems even to me. Don't give that **** about mistakes your team made. They didn't score because of their own doing. ****, if we go that route Mike Brown had his hands on a sure pick 6 and dropped it. The numbers don't like and they totally dismantle your no-basis argument.

Bears Falcs

1st Downs 22 18

Total Yards 361 376

Passing 282 301

Rushing 79 75

Penalties 6-57 6-46

Turnovers 1 1

Seems even to me. Don't give that **** about mistakes your team made. They didn't score because of their own doing. ****, if we go that route Mike Brown had his hands on a sure pick 6 and dropped it. The numbers don't like and they totally dismantle your no-basis argument.

22-20

23 years ago? :lol: Too bad they lost the last one. Live in the present.

live in the present..... that is all I hear from fans of teams which have no winning tradition compared to the other team. As a Huskers fan I get that all the time "live in the present." Yeah I do live in the present, but what good is accomplishing things if you cannot relish them in the future. That is absurd.

live in the present..... that is all I hear from fans of teams which have no winning tradition compared to the other team. As a Huskers fan I get that all the time "live in the present." Yeah I do live in the present, but what good is accomplishing things if you cannot relish them in the future. That is absurd.

A HUSKERS FAN????? dude, I thought you were a Tech fan. I actually half liked you. this is disappointing.

Final Score: 22-20,

cry more

Bears Falcs

1st Downs 22 18

Total Yards 361 376

Passing 282 301

Rushing 79 75

Penalties 6-57 6-46

Turnovers 1 1

Yeah, you're really bitter. Just like ALL the lousy Bears fans in my section. You know what the only thing worse than a Ginats fan is? A Bears fan. You fans are so blind by your love of Da' Bears that you refuse to believe the truth. You LOST! Denial springs eternal.

Loser - L-O-S-E-R - loser

Well, all I heard from most bears fans is how they were going to dominate us. Then we come back after our win and all they can say is "you still suck....at least we won a Super Bowl." So we get no credit from them, and they bring that up....

A HUSKERS FAN????? dude, I thought you were a Tech fan. I actually half liked you. this is disappointing.

I go to Georgia Tech, but I grew up in Nebraska. You can take the boy out of the corn but not the corn out of the boy. Don't worry though, when I was a freshman I would have rooted for NE over GT, but now I am much more of a GT fan since I have become a true Yellow Jacket. Don't worry. To **** with Georgia.

I go to Georgia Tech, but I grew up in Nebraska. You can take the boy out of the corn but not the corn out of the boy. Don't worry though, when I was a freshman I would have rooted for NE over GT, but now I am much more of a GT fan since I have become a true Yellow Jacket. Don't worry. To **** with Georgia.

Whatever corndog. Sucks to be a loser doesn't it?

So you were probably not even born when the Bears won the Super Bowl.... Thats all i needed to hear. Glad to hear you hate UGA, though.