Weeks 9-11

Josh Affonso

Coming up we are looking at weeks 9 thru 11, a three game homestand which includes two division games (Saints and Panthers). I think that it is pivotal to get AT LEAST two wins out of these three games, and preferably all three, if we are going to think playoffs this year. If we win all three then if we lose both games before that (@ Raiders, @ Eagles), we will be sitting at 7-4 going into the slightly easier part of our scedule.

I am not going to be looking ahead, it's just something I noticed just now.

We shouldn't lose to the Raiders. Realistically we need to win one out of these next two road games (OAK most likely), and two out of the three home games (like you said). The home games will be tough (NO, DEN, CAR), but we have a chance to win each one. Denver may be able to have some success in the air, but their defense is awful, and they aren't a very tough team. Find a way to win that one, as well as take either the NO or CAR game, and we should be in business.

We shouldn't lose to the Raiders. Realistically we need to win one out of these next two road games (OAK most likely), and two out of the three home games (like you said). The home games will be tough (NO, DEN, CAR), but we have a chance to win each one. Denver may be able to have some success in the air, but their defense is awful, and they aren't a very tough team. Find a way to win that one, as well as take either the NO or CAR game, and we should be in business.

Yeah, we should beat the raiders...

And I think we stand a very good chance against the panthers at home..

Denvers defense hasn't looked that good so far this year so we should matchup against them pretty well too.