Stop cryin

Please stop!!!!!! just enjoy what our team is doing .... every week somebody needs to go or somebody sucks or their a bust .... The only player on the falcons i don't like is jennings and thats because he hasnt proven anything to me ..... everybody else is holding it down for the most part ... our coaches have faith in the players we have and if they didn't im sure they would have made a change by now ...... Grimes and houston are playing their game right now thats all u can ask from them you must have forgot this is grimes 1st year and chris's second give them time to develop. same as JA he's played the same since he's been here good run stopper and applies pressure sometime now that he got his sack everybody jumped on his sac ........ trust we are ok with these guys for right now we are 4-2 let everybody learn the new systems and then cry at the end of the year for new players

Please stop!!!!!! just enjoy what our team is doing .... every week somebody needs to go or somebody sucks or their a bust .... The only player on the falcons i don't like is jennings and thats because he hasnt proven anything to me[/i] ..... everybody else is holding it down for the most part ... our coaches have faith in the players we have and if they didn't im sure they would have made a change by now ...... Grimes and houston are playing their game right now thats all u can ask from them you must have forgot this is grimes 1st year and chris's second give them time to develop. same as JA he's played the same since he's been here good run stopper and applies pressure sometime now that he got his sack everybody jumped on his sac ........ trust we are ok with these guys for right now we are 4-2 let everybody learn the new systems and then cry at the end of the year for new players

Didn't you sort of prove your own post wrong?

no ..... thats a fact not my opinion I dont get on here every day bashing him and once he runs for 10 yards start riding his d*ick he had enough time to prove himself the guys i mentioned didnt let our players get that chance before all these living room scouts and arm chair Gm's start hollering who we should bench and start

no ..... thats a fact not my opinion I dont get on here every day bashing him and once he runs for 10 yards start riding his d*ick he had enough time to prove himself the guys i mentioned didnt let our players get that chance before all these living room scouts and arm chair Gm's start hollering who we should bench and start

Haha so now its a fact??

Your Hypocrisy is astounding.

Yeah Jennings does suck, but not as much as this thread and your inability to use grammar/words.