NEWBIE ONBOARD THE FALCON EXPRESS

AUG.DURTYBIRD

HELLO my fellow falcon fans. I've been dropping in as a guest for over a yr. now and i must say I've read some very interesting posts here. I enjoy most of what I"ve read although some of the post are WAY OUT THERE. I'm from Augusta GA and have been a die hard falcons fan since i was old enough to understand what football was. Having said all that I hope u guys welcome the new guy to your world. Thanks in advance.

HELLO my fellow falcon fans. I've been dropping in as a guest for over a yr. now and i must say I've read some very interesting posts here. I enjoy most of what I"ve read although some of the post are WAY OUT THERE. I'm from Augusta GA and have been a die hard falcons fan since i was old enough to understand what football was. Having said all that I hope u guys welcome the new guy to your world. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Boards.

Welcom to the board. I am actually a Newbie myself. Like you I've been dropping in as a guest for a couple years now. I moved here to Atlanta from Florida, but grew up in DC which makes me a Redskins fan. I have had season tickets to the Falcons though since I moved here four years ago, and the first few years I would pull for the Falcons, but the way they handled this offseason really converted me, and when they finally unloaded DeAngelo Hall I realized they were headed in the right direction and now consider myself a real Falcons fan(bought my Sam Baker jersey on Draft Day). So I'll see everyone down at the dome and GO FALCONS!!!!