Did anyone read the vick article?

DurtyBirds02

I would support him getting back into the NFL, the guy was my hero since his rookie year. People make mistakes, no ones perfect, people can learn from their bad decisions. However.........I wouldn't support him back with the Atlanta Falcons, this is Matt Ryans team now.

John Clayton says Vick is throwing well.

Whoop-de-freaking-do!!

Throwing well in a prison yard don't mean hits.

His arm strength was never a question, his accuracy was the problem. We all know that.

Even if he does get reinstated, if he can't find the open man and then hit in him in the numbers, then he's the same crappy passing quarterback that he was with the Falcons.

Link

Says Vick is benching 300lbs now lol

Well if Vick plays again, we know how to defend his ***. Im sure the bengals or cowboys will sign him

Being a bioch to a 300 lb hairy felon is more like it... :lol:

Mr Blank Said:

"I'll say this to you when I answer the question as fully as I can," Blank said. "From my perspective, people use the expression 'we've turned the page,' and we've turned the page, turned the chapter and closed the book. We've moved on and we have a franchise quarterback."

The Falcons used the third overall pick in this year's draft to select Boston College quarterback Matt Ryan, who has led the team to a surprising 4-2 start.

"We're committed to Matt Ryan," Blank said. "Even before his early success, we were committed to Matt Ryan. We made that decision when we drafted him. When you select someone in the draft at that level and pay him what we're paying him, you expect him to be successful and you expect him to be a team leader."

But Blank said he would support Vick's return elsewhere in the NFL.

:D

John Clayton says Vick is throwing well.

Whoop-de-freaking-do!!

Throwing well in a prison yard don't mean hits.

His arm strength was never a question, his accuracy was the problem. We all know that.

Even if he does get reinstated, if he can't find the open man and then hit in him in the numbers, then he's the same crappy passing quarterback that he was with the Falcons.

In his last yr his accuracy wasn't that bad but his reading on the defense was TERRIBLE.

It's still going to be the Raiders.

I know Al Davis called Jamarcus Russell a "great player", but he is so senile he won't be able to resist going after Vick.

ur prolly right...for all we know, Al Davis right now is coming up with some sort of new offense where he can include both Russell and Vick. I bet that he's already gameplanning to get Vick

Lets think about this for a second for real. If and when Vick gets out(still has to go through Virginia state court I think) I would love to see Vick like a Reg Bush type player. Think about him running back KO's Splitting out of the backfield with a LB or SS having to cover him. Or a toss sweep( he could throw it on any play and the DB's could not help in run support) or a double pass etc! etc! The mismatches he could get would be unbelievable! For real think about it! He will never play QB for the falcons, but if he truly wants to make up for the past that would be a **** of a way to do it! Instead of the "Wild Cat formation" we could call it the "Dingo formation"

Oh well, so much for my WR idea...:D

As long as we keep Vick out of our division, I'm good. But I think Commissioner Goodell will reinstate him, although, Pacman Jones is really screwing things up for anyone, present and future, who have had legal troubles in the NFL and wants a second opportunity.