NFC East domination is a freaking joke..

SacFalcFan

All I heard from the troy aikman's and the other guys on the pregame shows is how awesome the nfc east is.. Wow i mean that's one tough division.. Yes st. louis rams were pretty dang impressed.. and those cleveland browns.. man oh man did the giants dominate them. the eagles did win over a great san fran team (snicker). How about them cowboys.. losing to the cardinals.. I thought they were the strongest team in the nfc. The NFC East is strong, but it's not as strong as many want to make it out to be.

yeah it annoys me too that the NFC East is always said to be so dominante (sp) and that they are all the best the NFC has to offer, the Giants have struggled against the bengals and then got owned last night and the cowboys are ready to implode but no doubt next week someone will say one of these teams is gonna win the superbowl, there is no doubt that it is the most talented division as far as star players go, but there "domination" is coming to an end

All I heard from the troy aikman's and the other guys on the pregame shows is how awesome the nfc east is.. Wow i mean that's one tough division.. Yes st. louis rams were pretty dang impressed.. and those cleveland browns.. man oh man did the giants dominate them. the eagles did win over a great san fran team (snicker). How about them cowboys.. losing to the cardinals.. I thought they were the strongest team in the nfc. The NFC East is strong, but it's not as strong as many want to make it out to be.

Well, since it still is the strongest division I guess a lot of what they are saying is true. Care to name a stronger division anyone?

I'm sorry but The skins lost to the RAMS!, And the G-men lost to the BROWNS! And the Cowgirls lost to the Cardinals!

Arguable the 2 worst teams in the NFL...

ya no argument agaisnt that, but what competition has the south faced? all i know is saints lost agaisnt skins, bucs spanked panthers, and falcons beat the bears but gots spanked by panthers and bucs.

Well, since it still is the strongest division I guess a lot of what they are saying is true. Care to name a stronger division anyone?

you judge a division by their out of division record and who they have beat and who they have lost to.. for me give me the nfc south over the nfc east.. out of conference the east has lost to a previously winless rams team, a bad cleveland browns team, an average to poor sf 49ers team, and a 4-2 cardinals team which isn't a bad loss. there is no excuse for a division that is touted as being the best by far loses to those teams out of conference..

you judge a division by their out of division record and who they have beat and who they have lost to.. for me give me the nfc south over the nfc east.. out of conference the east has lost to a previously winless rams team, a bad cleveland browns team, an average to poor sf 49ers team, and a 4-2 cardinals team which isn't a bad loss. there is no excuse for a division that is touted as being the best by far loses to those teams out of conference..

eagles won. One reason I do not believe the south to be as strong as the east is we keep our division games close. The Redskins victory over the Cowboys and Eagles is the only reason they even mention the Redskins and we are still seen as the underdogs of our division. Now look at the falcons. Impressive win against the Packes and Bears but they got blownout against the Bucs and Panthers, not to mention the bucs just blew out the panthers. Yes they judge a division by their out of division record and we are tied, but our division is more within. No one blows out one another with the exception of week 1. Not to mention east is 1-0 to south.

I dont think anyone is saying the NFC east is BAD...cause they are good, but certainly overrated. I've felt like the Giants were always overrated and that despite records- philly might be the best team in that division. you gotta look at the schedules those teams have had. I'm just not convinced that the east is AS GOOD AS THE MEDIA SAYS IT IS. we also ALL know there is a northeast bias in the media. Our division is strong right now. LOADED. look at how many losses south teams have had out of division vs what the east has done

ok im srry, but using the souths divisional defeats does nothing to help you cause. someone is going to lose when division rivals play. skins lost to giants. eagles lost to skins. cowboys lost to skins. makes no since. there are many better arguments than division defeats.

its not that they lost i mean someone has to, its how they lost.