ESPN Radio reports Roy Wililams to Cowboys

FalconsFor6

Owens will be traded I think after this season if the Cowboys start regressing.

They extended him for 2 years, if I remember correctly. He'll be 38 at the end of the contract...

I'm not sure there is another team in the league that would want to take on the headache that is Owens....well, outside of the Raiders...

They extended him for 2 years, if I remember correctly. He'll be 38 at the end of the contract...

I'm not sure there is another team in the league that would want to take on the headache that is Owens....well, outside of the Raiders...

Maybe the Raiders will trade for him.

That way TO and MeAngelo can play against each other everyday in practice and then in the games just screw everything up and talk about how great they are. Well, MeAngelo will do that and TO will just yell at everyone and start fights in the locker room.

That way TO and MeAngelo can play against each other everyday in practice and then in the games just screw everything up and talk about how great they are. Well, MeAngelo will do that and TO will just yell at everyone and start fights in the locker room.

:lol:

How about that, 2 players with the same name on the same team...

Maybe NY Giants should trade Steve Smith to Carolina, too...

And how about Adrian Peterson going from Detroit to Minnesota. They play the same position too. Their would be some really pissed off Fantasy Football managers when they accidently picked up the wrong one.

lmao