Blanks's hand signal explained!

DUB

I'm not a mind reader but I know what I saw. After the catch was made Blank clapped about it. It was a nice well composed "I'm a professional" type of clap. By the time the hand signal was made Jenkins had made the catch. Blank looks in the direction of the defender and does what looks like an incompletion hand signal. Now maybe it wasnt the right type of signal to throw at a defender, but basically our owner was having fun and doing a little bit of jaw jacking with a defender.......be it verbal or just purely a hand signal. You have to watch the replays in order to see it other wise it just looks like the catch was made and then he does his hand signal.......but that is not the case. There wasnt a ref in front of him......just that one safety.

Personally, I think he got his sports confused and was signaling him "safe" as it was not a back and forth motion of the incomplete sign, but more of a single arm swipe used in baseball.

My thoughts exactly! Seriously, he looked like he was gesturing "safe", not incompletion. Plus, that makes more sense - at least to me.

Whooooo Cares!!

This is why people think Atlanta fans are garbage. We have a great win over a tough team and people actually pay attention to something like this that means nothing. People here just want something or someone to complain about or just pick at.

Yet YOU bothered to add your 2 cents as well! :huh:

WOW.....so basically you guys are saying he is an idiot. You cant own a football team and forget what sport it is and think your at a baseball game........if I were him I'd ban you guys for lack of intelligence.

Really? Because on NFL Network they said they talked to Blank and he was signaling a 'safe' signal and he went on to say he requested Goodell make it so the NFL owners are taught the rules and hand signals because he didn't know the 'catch' one.

Really? Because on NFL Network they said they talked to Blank and he was signaling a 'safe' signal and he went on to say he requested Goodell make it so the NFL owners are taught the rules and hand signals because he didn't know the 'catch' one.

I find that hard to believe for a guy that buisness savy not to understand that signal means incomplete..

I'm not entirely sold on the fact that it's Blank in that clip, there were about 6 guys dressed in suits on the sideline at the end of the game, I've seen clips of Blank clapping with others around him in suits. Does anyone even had direct evidence that it WAS Blank? An over head shot isn't good enough in this case.

I'm not entirely sold on the fact that it's Blank in that clip, there were about 6 guys dressed in suits on the sideline at the end of the game, I've seen clips of Blank clapping with others around him in suits. Does anyone even had direct evidence that it WAS Blank? An over head shot isn't good enough in this case.

he admitted to it through Chris Mrtenson..its clearly him on the video i seen

Oh so you think he's going to admit that in the heat of the moment he was caught taunting the opposing team? "Hey I own the Falcons and I dont understand the rules and hand signals yet I've VERY succesful business man" I have a bridge I can sell you champ.

I really think Blank was meaning to give the signal to stop the clock. He did the "incomplete" motion instead of waving arms over his head. I think he just wanted the clock to stop.

That's what I think it looked like. Why were they talking about this on a supposedly reputable sports show anyways? We just saw one of the greatest games in Falcon history and they want to talk about some hand signal an owner made on the sideline? The idiocy is overwhelming.

Personally, I think he got his sports confused and was signaling him "safe" as it was not a back and forth motion of the incomplete sign, but more of a single arm swipe used in baseball.

WELL ...... THATS CLOSE ENOUGH FOR A OWNER. THE SAFE SIGN MEANS

A COMPLETION. I CAN CUT HIM SOME SLACK ON THAT ONE, I KNOW HE WAS

EXCITED......... BECAUSE I WAS TOO :D