Since it's trade day, let's speculate.

War Damn Eagle

I would love for us to make a move for Roy or Tony G. Then we could cut Jennings and move Douglas to PR. We would make upgrades at 2 positions. Getting Tony or Roy and with Matt playing so well, no team could stack the line to shut down our run game. But I dont see it happening. Trades just dont happen very often, during the season.

I would love for us to make a move for Roy or Tony G. Then we could cut Jennings and move Douglas to PR. We would make upgrades at 2 positions. Getting Tony or Roy and with Matt playing so well, no team could stack the line to shut down our run game. But I dont see it happening. Trades just dont happen very often, during the season.

I just couldn't get excited about adding Gonzalez to this offense. He is up there in age, brings nothing to the table beyond maybe next year at most. Considering how this offense is operating, he would be red zone threat at most. Personally I would rather have Peelle out there and keep the draft pick it would cost.

Roy Williams however, that would be interesting. But I wouldn't give up any pick higher than a 3rd, and since Dallas apparently is willing that scenario won't be happening