Do u guys think Lawer Milloy...

HashMark

Im sure a few of you guys remember the interveiw im referring to a while back sorry cant link it or even find it to link.and forgive my grammer im typing on my ps3.GOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE STAY LAWER!!!!!!!!!!

I remember....I was quick to say let him go if he doesn't want to be here. I think he wants to stay and we do need him. Bring him home McKay!!! Oh wait...that's another issue. :D

If he's willing to stay (there have been rumblings he would like to finish his career in Seattle, his home town and Mora will be HC who brought hm to ATL), I say keep the man even if we have to pay him a bit more considering his age. He's still playing at a very high level and there's no question he is the leader of our defense (not Brooking).

Lawyer's answer was misinterpreted by many here. He obviously loves it here and is clearly a motivational leader of the team. I say give the Law Dog an extension to end his career here. The dude can still play and is the ultimate team player. I wish we had about 3 more of him. Nothing against Brooking, but I think Milloy is more valuable. That sounds like a good poll.

Look I will be the first to say Milloy is an asset in run support, but we need pass coverage. If we fix the holes in the D-line that we have and with the LB corps we have Milloy is going to become a liability. A SS has got to be able to get back into coverage and that is a weakness that Milloy has always had even when he was younger.

I grant you he is awesome to watch in run support and his leadership is really needed right now, but unless he was willing to take a paycut and a limited role in the D I think you would have to let him go.

Lawyer's answer was misinterpreted by many here. He obviously loves it here and is clearly a motivational leader of the team. I say give the Law Dog an extension to end his career here. The dude can still play and is the ultimate team player. I wish we had about 3 more of him. Nothing against Brooking, but I think Milloy is more valuable. That sounds like a good poll.

I did...for sure. I actually took it as...Redo my contract now....but since I haven't heard anything else, I'm sure I took it the wrong way.... :o

I don't know what you guys are talking about, all I remember is him saying something like "Let me stick around and see what happens" talking about the team.

How many times do we have to say this?

Milloy openly lobbied to STAY. He said Horn wanted to leave to a contender.

Milloy loves playing with these young guys, and now obviously loves with Ryan. It would be a shame to see him go period. He is the best example of how a defensive player should be on the field.

He said that he is in his last year of his contract and that he wants to win. He understands the Falcons are rebuilding this year and they have asked him to help out the younger guys. He doesn't mind doing this, but in return he would like to get an extension for another year or two so he can reap the success of his work when the Falcons have a chance to be really good and win a bunch of games. That is what he said in a nutshell. And he said Ryan reminded him of a certain no. 12 he played with in New England.

I like lawyer but he is on the wrong side of 30.Hes 35 isnt he?

Yeah, 35 or 36 I think. Wrong age for our defense.

I don't know though we still need to keep some leadership around. If brooking stays I would bet they would let milloy go, but something tells me that brooking is more expendable.

We have got to get a better FS to help milloy out in coverage if we keep him.

Yeah, 35 or 36 I think. Wrong age for our defense.

I don't know though we still need to keep some leadership around. If brooking stays I would bet they would let milloy go, but something tells me that brooking is more expendable.

We have got to get a better FS to help milloy out in coverage if we keep him.

We havent given safety enough attention in the draft and freeagency recently.Coleman hasnt done much lately.Hopefully we upgrade or atleast get more depth.

Agreed, he's the most consistent run stopper we have. He just has a knack for finding the ball carrier.

My point would be 35 is old,injury and age catch you.Hes doing well but reality is we need safety help.His knowledge of the game and disregard of pain is why hes been around so long.