Is Author Blank losing his mind?

KennesawJ

I think when he was making that signal he was saying stop the clock.......

If you look at the video he was looking up as if looking at the clock......

Well that's what I think he meant with the hand signals....

yea ill go with this reasoning also...i just dont believe how many people are on his back about this..the man is the owner, he can be wherever we wants on the field..heck he could even follow coach smith around like a shadow. no one has a say so of where this man should be.

yea ill go with this reasoning also...i just dont believe how many people are on his back about this..the man is the owner, he can be wherever we wants on the field..heck he could even follow coach smith around like a shadow. no one has a say so of where this man should be.

Yeah.. but it is really in his best intrest not to do stuff like that. If I were Mike Smith and I saw him doing that, I would have had a fit.

If you notice he stays between the 35 and the goal line until after the game. That's the area that the coaches and players are not supposed to be in. He wants to be down there so he can get into the locker room right after the game, and it takes a long time to get down there from up in te box, especially right after the game when everyone is leaving. He said quite strongly in his interview with Buck and Kincaid that owners have no business bothering the coaches and players while there is still time on the clock.

Whatever he was doing with his hands, he knows a lot more about football than the posters on this board. I assure you he has lived and breathed it everyday since buying this team. He is a very smart man, and he wouldn't invest the kind of money that he has into this team without learing a lot about it.

He is simply the best thing that ever happened to football in Atlanta. Sure there was a learning curve even for him, but we are where we are now, and we will get where we are going in the future because of what he has done and his committment to bringing a legacy of winning to the Atlanta Falcons.

Thankyou Mr. Blank, we really appreciate you.

Whatever he was doing with his hands, he knows a lot more about football than the posters on this board. I assure you he has lived and breathed it everyday since buying this team. He is a very smart man, and he wouldn't invest the kind of money that he has into this team without learing a lot about it.

He is simply the best thing that ever happened to football in Atlanta. Sure there was a learning curve even for him, but we are where we are now, and we will get where we are going in the future because of what he has done and his committment to bringing a legacy of winning to the Atlanta Falcons.

Thankyou Mr. Blank, we really appreciate you.

Agreed...

I read PFT like I read the funny papers and trust me they hate everything about the Falcons but every now and then you might get a link to a credible source and just disregard their commentary.

Too many people follow the Blank needs to stay out of the coach's ear and yet I never see him standing by Smith especially at the home games I attend. Also anybody who watched Hard Knocks and were reminded of how much Jerry Jones is involved in the overall decision making needs to back off. Owning a team in Madden does not translate to real life, sorry kids. <_<

Who cares what he did. Mr. Blank has poured every resource possible into the worst franchise in NFL history to try to turn things around here. He has invested a TON of money in the Dome, and to make the game day experience more enjoyable for the fans of this team. He has built the best training site for our team that is the best in the NFL. He has genuine concern for the players, and staff members of this organization. He cares deeply about the city of Atlanta, and pours resources into the city and community.

Those of us who suffered through the Smith era know he is the best thing that ever happened to the Atlanta Falcons, and ONE day he will win a Lombardi trophy for us all. He has had his share of bumps along the way, but he has shown he is a fast learner. Just look at him hiring Dimitroff. That is just another glimpse of his prowess as an owner.

Arthur Blank can do anything he likes on the sidelines.