We could win the division

Cornerback80

I see a tough loss coming up against Philly not so much because of their defense but because that is the most powerful offense this struggling defense is going to see so far this year. However there is three teams all at 4-2 and Matt Ryan has faced the Bucs and Panthers once already this year, he will have learned from playing them on the road and he is only going to get better. That last second victroy was nice but we are going to keep getting better. We get to face the Bucs and Panthers again at the GA dome which so far we are 3-0. We have some tough games coming up with Philly and Denver and the Saints are our next home game but if our defense can step it up in the secondary i say we can win the division. Matt Ryan is already better than Vick as a passer.

just had to throw v#7 in the last sentence didnt ya??yall say forget about him, its time to move on, but still people are comparing the 2 even after week 6..no one is thinkin about #7 anymore. but overall your post was ok. we have in my opinion the strongest division in the nfl. its gonna be tough to play N.O both times, and tough against the others at well even though we have them at home. if we get back to the dome with a 6-2 record, then ill start think we can take this division..

The Saints, being at the bottom of the divison still scare me the most. I saw a stat; Brees has thrown for under 300yrds only once this season, thats pretty scary. He can pick apart defenses. Then we gotta watch out for Reggie out wide. Notice I said wide, not in the backfield. Some saints fan was raving about their D. I am not to worried about their D, their offense is very good. We gotta put some pressure on Brees and make him throw the ball early. We NEED JA55 and JA98 to have a big game. We can win this football game, but I think its all going to ride on our Defense.