Emmitt's state of the Falcon Address at this time of bye

Emmitt

Since we are at the buy week, I would like to give you my thought on the season as it stand now, so to speak. Here are a few thing that stand out in my minds.

Baltimore has said repeatedly that they had Joe Flacco rated higher that Matt Ryan in the draft. If I was Baltimore, I would keep that on the down low for the rest of history and try not to bring it up again. Like the old saying go, it better to keep quite and thought a fool rather than than open you mouth and remove all doubt. Baltimore a fool.

Norwood. don't inebriate the importance of Norwood on the game Sunday. The Bear was scared of him. That force the squid kick Sunday afternoon. Without that, the Falcon would have lost the game. Norwood is a good old country boy that like to hunt the fishes, so to speak. I my world, so to speak, he is the best utility back in the league. I compare him to Reggie Bush of the Saint, but Norwood is paid a lot less and can actually run the football from scrimmage.

I got a feeling that this Matt Ryan kid can play. He play with poise and happenstance, so to speak. He got the accuracy of fine tool instrument that accurate. I would be remiss, if I didn't mention that he appear more mobile than most expert predicated. He also seem to have a more live arm that will continue to get stronger until it don't. I know there are a lot or rookies or first year players that seem to be having a good year, but most will fade as the season regress. I think Ryan will be the rookie of this year. He has the mental to withstand a long year and phosphor.

The rookie wideout from West Virginia is showing the world what a man can do when given a chance to do something. Robby White is already one of the top receiver this year in the league conference. Last year, he really progressed as well working with a hodgepodge of qb's on Atlanta's team that I wouldn't let scratch my dog, so to speak. He showing the power and speed that most defensive back can't match. I can also see a love of the game coming from this kid. He seem to really like to play the game. He also supportive of fellow rookie, former adult film star, Harry Douglas. "H.D. was out there in High Definition," White said. "He was making plays out there and everything.". I can confirm, that I too saw Douglas at the game. This group of receiver remind of the Patriot receivers of a few years ago. All of them contributory. The Falcon receiver are even a more gifted lot though.

For a group that was mislined as the Falcon offensive line, they sure do appear to be one of the best line in the league. They are protect there quarterback and have one of the best running game in the league. Travis Barker is the rookie that stand out in this group. He has given up a half sack all year while facing other team best pass rusher. Blaylock, a cousin of former Atlanta Hawk guard, Mookie Blaylock, has also step his game up from a year ago. The center, Mcilvaine, also seem to be doing a good job of calling the signal and snapping the ball. Don't underestablish this fact, as they have not hasn't a fumbled snap all year. The right side of the line is just nasty with two of the dirtiest players in the game. Dahl and Clabo are nasty and not afraid to cause a little disruption after the play. A physical team, such as Atlanta, need some bad boy to keep the other team in line. To keep player from jumpin the pile, so to speak.

There has been a lot of constellation about the Falcon secondary. My opinion is that they are young and will improve during overtime. Fans tend to judge everything in realtime and don't realize that things sometime take a while to season, so to speak. Grime look like a good db if he can over come his size, but he usually limit the gain with sure tackling. Houston got a lot of flap for giving up the td to the Bear at the end of the game. Like I say, he is young and if you don't think that the coach hasn't politely mentioned it to him, your misguided. The safety combo of Milroy and Copeland are doing a fine job. They don't get beat by the ball and support the run with ruthless agitation. Sometime, I feel they have to help to much on the run support side.

Loften, a rookie from Oklahoma State, have developed to be quite thumper in the middle. He can lay the wood, so to speak. He also can go from sideline to the other side of the field, also called the sideline, quicker than many so called expert thought during the draft evaluation period when the scout look to see how good a player might be. Remember the 4th down play against the Packer where he chased and tackled Oromashido on the sideline on 4th down. Boley look like a beast as usual and have the kind of game changing speed that most linebacker don't repossess. Brooking is a solid tackler and continue to be a good leader in the locker room and on the field, but I think it might be time in the not so distant future to see what Mickleson can do as he has a little more speed and hungry.

I must also advise that the Falcon fan not get carried away. At the first of the season many were guessing a 1 or two win season. While the Falcon have overgrown this assertation, I still believe this is a very young them that is not quite ready for the playoff. This is the first year of a rebuilding year and reasonable fan do not think that there team is going for the playoff on the first year. So please keep this in mind as the season is progressing. Now, If they go up and beat Philly, they my pick for the Super Bowl.

Emmitt

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we are at the buy week, I would like to give you my thought on the season as it stand now, so to speak. Here are a few thing that stand out in my minds.

Baltimore has said repeatedly that they had Joe Flacco rated higher that Matt Ryan in the draft. If I was Baltimore, I would keep that on the down low for the rest of history and try not to bring it up again. Like the old saying go, it better to keep quite and thought a fool rather than than open you mouth and remove all doubt. Baltimore a fool.

Norwood. don't inebriate the importance of Norwood on the game Sunday. The Bear was scared of him. That force the squid kick Sunday afternoon. Without that, the Falcon would have lost the game. Norwood is a good old country boy that like to hunt the fishes, so to speak. I my world, so to speak, he is the best utility back in the league. I compare him to Reggie Bush of the Saint, but Norwood is paid a lot less and can actually run the football from scrimmage.

I got a feeling that this Matt Ryan kid can play. He play with poise and happenstance, so to speak. He got the accuracy of fine tool instrument that accurate. I would be remiss, if I didn't mention that he appear more mobile than most expert predicated. He also seem to have a more live arm that will continue to get stronger until it don't. I know there are a lot or rookies or first year players that seem to be having a good year, but most will fade as the season regress. I think Ryan will be the rookie of this year. He has the mental to withstand a long year and phosphor.

The rookie wideout from West Virginia is showing the world what a man can do when given a chance to do something. Robby White is already one of the top receiver this year in the league conference. Last year, he really progressed as well working with a hodgepodge of qb's on Atlanta's team that I wouldn't let scratch my dog, so to speak. He showing the power and speed that most defensive back can't match. I can also see a love of the game coming from this kid. He seem to really like to play the game. He also supportive of fellow rookie, former adult film star, Harry Douglas. "H.D. was out there in High Definition," White said. "He was making plays out there and everything.". I can confirm, that I too saw Douglas at the game. This group of receiver remind of the Patriot receivers of a few years ago. All of them contributory. The Falcon receiver are even a more gifted lot though.

For a group that was mislined as the Falcon offensive line, they sure do appear to be one of the best line in the league. They are protect there quarterback and have one of the best running game in the league. Travis Barker is the rookie that stand out in this group. He has given up a half sack all year while facing other team best pass rusher. Blaylock, a cousin of former Atlanta Hawk guard, Mookie Blaylock, has also step his game up from a year ago. The center, Mcilvaine, also seem to be doing a good job of calling the signal and snapping the ball. Don't underestablish this fact, as they have not hasn't a fumbled snap all year. The right side of the line is just nasty with two of the dirtiest players in the game. Dahl and Clabo are nasty and not afraid to cause a little disruption after the play. A physical team, such as Atlanta, need some bad boy to keep the other team in line. To keep player from jumpin the pile, so to speak.

There has been a lot of constellation about the Falcon secondary. My opinion is that they are young and will improve during overtime. Fans tend to judge everything in realtime and don't realize that things sometime take a while to season, so to speak. Grime look like a good db if he can over come his size, but he usually limit the gain with sure tackling. Houston got a lot of flap for giving up the td to the Bear at the end of the game. Like I say, he is young and if you don't think that the coach hasn't politely mentioned it to him, your misguided. The safety combo of Milroy and Copeland are doing a fine job. They don't get beat by the ball and support the run with ruthless agitation. Sometime, I feel they have to help to much on the run support side.

Loften, a rookie from Oklahoma State, have developed to be quite thumper in the middle. He can lay the wood, so to speak. He also can go from sideline to the other side of the field, also called the sideline, quicker than many so called expert thought during the draft evaluation period when the scout look to see how good a player might be. Remember the 4th down play against the Packer where he chased and tackled Oromashido on the sideline on 4th down. Boley look like a beast as usual and have the kind of game changing speed that most linebacker don't repossess. Brooking is a solid tackler and continue to be a good leader in the locker room and on the field, but I think it might be time in the not so distant future to see what Mickleson can do as he has a little more speed and hungry.

I must also advise that the Falcon fan not get carried away. At the first of the season many were guessing a 1 or two win season. While the Falcon have overgrown this assertation, I still believe this is a very young them that is not quite ready for the playoff. This is the first year of a rebuilding year and reasonable fan do not think that there team is going for the playoff on the first year. So please keep this in mind as the season is progressing. Now, If they go up and beat Philly, they my pick for the Super Bowl.

Emmitt

I agree Emmit way to put Ryan up on a pedicure so to speak.

Got to admit I couldn't watch Emmit until I started reading your posts

For a group that was mislined as the Falcon offensive line, they sure do appear to be one of the best line in the league. They are protect there quarterback and have one of the best running game in the league. Travis Barker is the rookie that stand out in this group. He has given up a half sack all year while facing other team best pass rusher.

travis-barker-400a052107.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant stuff Emmitt.

If I was Baltimore, I would keep that on the down low for the rest of history and try not to bring it up again.

Norwood is a good old country boy that like to hunt the fishes, so to speak.

He also seem to have a more live arm that will continue to get stronger until it don't.

Last year, he really progressed as well working with a hodgepodge of qb's on Atlanta's team that I wouldn't let scratch my dog, so to speak.

He also supportive of fellow rookie, former adult film star, Harry Douglas. "H.D. was out there in High Definition," White said. "He was making plays out there and everything.". I can confirm, that I too saw Douglas at the game.

Blaylock, a cousin of former Atlanta Hawk guard, Mookie Blaylock, has also step his game up from a year ago.

The right side of the line is just nasty with two of the dirtiest players in the game.

Grime look like a good db if he can over come his size,

He also can go from sideline to the other side of the field, also called the sideline, quicker than many so called expert thought during the draft evaluation period when the scout look to see how good a player might be.

:lol:

Emmitt, without your wisdom and guidance, I would be like a child lost with wood, so to speak.