HMM

Falconsfan567

I haven't see anyone post this stat yet but do you realize that was officially Matt Ryan's first career 4th quarter comeback? Only 47 more to go to break John Elway's record. :D

Lol hopefully he wont need to come back that many times but lets say it works out that way it should take him lets see:

16 games in a season 1 comeback so far in 6 games that would average a little over 3.3 a year. So 48 divided by 3.3 = 15 and a half season. Yeah he could do it but I don't think he wants that record lol

Anyway hes a rookie still learning so he could do it in much less time than that but like I said I hope its not a record hes looking to break for obvious reasons. :huh:

Lol hopefully he wont need to come back that many times but lets say it works out that way it should take him lets see:

16 games in a season 1 comeback so far in 6 games that would average a little over 3.3 a year. So 48 divided by 3.3 = 15 and a half season. Yeah he could do it but I don't think he wants that record lol

Anyway hes a rookie still learning so he could do it in much less time than that but like I said I hope its not a record hes looking to break for obvious reasons. :huh:

Yeah. Like I heard someone else say. For as good as Elway was in the 4th quarter how come he had to come back so many times? :unsure:

I haven't see anyone post this stat yet but do you realize that was officially Matt Ryan's first career 4th quarter comeback? Only 47 more to go to break John Elway's record. :D

WELL ..... THE KID'S OFF TO A GREAT START. THIS KID IS THE NEXT

QUARTERBACK STAR IN THE NFL. AND GUESS WHAT .............???????

HE BELONGS TO US. AND HE MAY VERY WELL PASS ELWAY'S RECORD