Suprising stat about Falcons' offense

Gunny Hartman

I love what the team is doing, we are GREAT between the 20s, we just need that PUNCH to get into the endzone. I am betting that in due time, we'll solve that puzzle. GO BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. From what I understand Mike Smith has yet to open up the entire play book to Ryan. When he is able to use all aspects of the playbook the Red Zone stats are sure to improve..

Agreed. From what I understand Mike Smith has yet to open up the entire play book to Ryan. When he is able to use all aspects of the playbook the Red Zone stats are sure to improve..

Not really. I am almost positive I heard Dimitroff on the pregame radio in the last 2 weeks commenting on that. Basically he said that they did not dumb down the offense or limit the playbook because Matt Ryan is a rookie. He said that they are going at the playbook 100%.

I love what the team is doing, we are GREAT between the 20s, we just need that PUNCH to get into the endzone. I am betting that in due time, we'll solve that puzzle. GO BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully once Robinson gets back we use him and Finneran to throw some jump balls. I think Ryan can put it where it needs to be.

Not really. I am almost positive I heard Dimitroff on the pregame radio in the last 2 weeks commenting on that. Basically he said that they did not dumb down the offense or limit the playbook because Matt Ryan is a rookie. He said that they are going at the playbook 100%.

If that is true then I stand corrected. I know the last I heard was they were going to open the playbook up slowly as not to overwhelm Ryan straight out of the box....