Your Dream Offseason and Draft

LVfalconfan

Re-sign Boley

Milloy Retires

Re-sign Michael Keonon

Re-sign Chauncey Davis

Sign Sean Brown, SS

Sign Dunta Robinson, CB

or Nnamdi Asomugha, CB ( if we get super aggressive, I would personally love signing him)

(Insert a whole bunch of no name players)

Draft:

1. Terrance Cody, DT (does anyone know if he is eligible this year?)

2. Alex Mack, C

3. Travis Beckum, TE

That would be a solid offseason to me. We fix the major some major holes on our defense at SS and CB and draft a huge 6-5 370 pounds mammoth who people call a DT. He plays a lot like Grady Jackson (he looks a lot like him too near the belly area, too :lol:). HE can collapse the pocket and is also a a HUGE space filler.

Re-sign Boley

Milloy Retires

Re-sign Michael Keonon

Re-sign Chauncey Davis

Sign Sean Brown, SS

Sign Dunta Robinson, CB

or Nnamdi Asomugha, CB ( if we get super aggressive, I would personally love signing him)

(Insert a whole bunch of no name players)

Draft:

1. Terrance Cody, DT (does anyone know if he is eligible this year?)

2. Alex Mack, C

3. Travis Beckum, TE

That would be a solid offseason to me. We fix the major some major holes on our defense at SS and CB and draft a huge 6-5 370 pounds mammoth who people call a DT. He plays a lot like Grady Jackson (he looks a lot like him too near the belly area, too :lol:). HE can collapse the pocket and is also a a HUGE space filler.

Cody's just a sophomore, my god. He'll be well over 400 pounds when he enters the draft 2 years from now

Franchise: Michael Boley (work on an extension through the next season or try and trade him)

Cut: Keith Brooking (not because I have anything against him, but because we have the ability to get younger there)

Resign: Chauncey Davis

Tyson Clabo (idk how long we have him for, but last season he was a FA)

Sign: Jermaine Phillips SS Tampa Bay (Lawyer Milloy is allowed to walk)

Round 1: Aaron Curry | WLB | Wake Forest

-Brooking's replacement; He currently plays SLB for Wake, but he is solid in coverage, and he makes a lot of plays. He has the speed that Brooking has lost over the years.

Round 2: B.J. Raji | NT | Boston College

-Raji is a big body and he is stout. He would allow us to get younger at NT and let Grady walk. If we are unsure about Trey Lewis he would be perfect.

Round 3: Derek Pugues | FS | Mississippi State

- Good depth behind Erik Coleman. When I see Pugues I think of Bob Sanders. Yes he is small, but he is incredibly fast, and he can contribute on ST as a punt return man. For those of you that are unhappy with Jennings, I suggest you look of Pugues' Youtube footage.

Round 4: Bear Pascoe | TE | Fresno State

- He fits very nicely with this run first offense. He is a big solid target, and he is sound in his blocking technique. The way I see it we will never have a TE that is a star, but Pascoe is the blue collar player we need.

Round 5: Jahi Word-Daniels | CB | Georgia Tech

- You might ask yourself why I waited until round five to pick a CB. I actually think that as JA98 improves in his pass rushing technique and our current crop of DBs mature, I think what we have will begin to look better. Also I expect Foxworth to get more and more time, and become a good player for us. Daniels is a perfect fit for the Cover 2. He is physical and I like his ball skills

thats all I really got right now :(

Resign: Boley, Keonon, Milloy.

Extend: White and Norwood

If we pick up Williams in the FA, or trade for Boldin, trust me, I will not complain. Suggs would make my day as well.

Draft: 1st pick needs to be a killer safety, a killer Brooking replacement (linebackerthink both those are in USC), or a monster DT. Then we need a guard and RT. And I would LOVE it if we grabbed the best center in the draft, I think there is an amazing one that will make it to the 2nd round in Alex Mack, but I'm not sure how he has played this season. We can't rely on McClure forever, and to have a really really great center would do wonders for the middle of our line. II don't think corner is that big of a deal, especially if we solve our safety problem.

And please, can we draft a punt returner, and just cut Jennings. Draft a safety, replace Brooking with a great LB, replenish the lines a bit, plus some quality depth, and replace Jennings, and I'm happy. Another pass rusher (Suggs) would be great too.

In that case, switch Cody with Brian Orakpo, DE. He's a pass rushing daemon.

I wouldn't mind Andre Smith, though, either. But the way that Tyson Clabo has been playing so far leads me to believe that we wont be drafting a RT this year unless its for depth.

No Cody can come out this year. He played Juco for 2 yrs and is in his 3rd year when he started for Bama. So He can come out.