Matt Ryen Has Yet To Pass For 400 Yards...

Lightmare

Matt Ryan has got to step up. Yes, he finaly got 300 yardes but now he nneds to get 400 yards. Otherwyse, this is unexceptable. Our team alone cannot win alone with his only passing for 300 yardes. If we dont not get 400 yardes next game theyll will end up losing becuase he has got to take responsabiltee for his actions.

Matt Ryan has got to step up. Yes, he finaly got 300 yardes but now he nneds to get 400 yards. Otherwyse, this is unexceptable. Our team alone cannot win alone with his only passing for 300 yardes. If we dont not get 400 yardes next game theyll will end up losing becuase he has got to take responsabiltee for his actions.

your signature is my response. enuff said

Beau are you thread hopping again? I was joking about that over there you know? :P

Agreed.. He needs to tighten up with his job performance..icon6.gif

Haha, no I did she the 200 yard thread you said it in, but I was making fun of the original 200 yard one last week

The sad thing is that you KNOW it's coming. Some bonehead YKW lover is going to go all out looking for reasons to bash Ryan. ****, it's probably already going on as I type!

I am still waiting for the serious thread from everyone's favorite poster. I don't think he can spin anything about that game. Ryan was near perfect, never was sacked, and Jamaal played well. He needs to find a new player to hate.