jason elam

mj1

The thing about that kick that no one sees: the holder Redman on the replay from the sideline had the laces facing the sideline because they were visible on the replay. The ball will favor the direction of the laces (in this case, to the left) when kicked squarely by the kicker (the other obvious factor). That being said, he made up for it in a big way and he's forgiven

The thing about that kick that no one sees: the holder Redman on the replay from the sideline had the laces facing the sideline because they were visible on the replay. The ball will favor the direction of the laces (in this case, to the left) when kicked squarely by the kicker (the other obvious factor). That being said, he made up for it in a big way and he's forgiven

Not sure you can blame the miss on redman..

That kind of intensity puts butts in the dome. I love it. The stress I can't take is when Jennings returns a punt.

No kidding. Maybe it's a good thing Elam missed since he had that long streak and every time he'd go to kick the announcer would say how many in a row he's made and I'm groaning "You just jinxed him."

If you watched Ace Ventura Pet Detective with Dan Marino, the laces do matter!! :lol:

hah I always think of that movie when someone mentions the laces.

When it comes to kicking though, as long as your kicker isnt kicking the laces he should be able to make a 30 yard FG

he just messed up dont blame Redman

He shanked one but he's been money all year. HE's also a vetwith a good track record. Itw as bad timing but fortunately he got another shot and Elam is probably in the top third of kickers in the NFL so I"m not worried about it.

shanking is one thing, Jason dragged his foot on the artificial turf, thus changing his stroke.

We need to allow him time to get adjusted to the Dome carpet. Keep iup the good work Jason!

Like I heard one of the Falcon players say, he may miss an occasional field goal in practice, but he never misses two in a row.

Jason is the best Place Kicker we have EVER had!

Koenan is the best punter we ever had, John James was VERY close but didn't have quite the distance Mikey has.

shanking is one thing, Jason dragged his foot on the artificial turf, thus changing his stroke.

We need to allow him time to get adjusted to the Dome carpet. Keep iup the good work Jason!

Like I heard one of the Falcon players say, he may miss an occasional field goal in practice, but he never misses two in a row.

Jason is the best Place Kicker we have EVER had!Koenan is the best punter we ever had, John James was VERY close but didn't have quite the distance Mikey has.

AHEM!!! MORT...cough cough......

If you watched Ace Ventura Pet Detective with Dan Marino, the laces do matter!! :lol:
hah I always think of that movie when someone mentions the laces.

When it comes to kicking though, as long as your kicker isnt kicking the laces he should be able to make a 30 yard FG

he just messed up dont blame Redman

"LACES OUT DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'