Romo is out for 4 weeks....the hope of playoffs is no acceptable

faninmd

I'm trying to stay humble. We and our team need to be if we want to win.

However, the Cowboys seem to be falling apart with Pacman and Romo getting into trouble (different kinds granted). I believe the other 4-2 teams are the Redskins, Panthers, Bucs, and us. (Arizona is winning their division so I'm not counting them)

If the Panthers do bad or get the injury bug we have a good chance to take a wildcard spot right next to Washington.

Is this a reach?

Well it might be a reach, but anything seems possible with this team at the moment. Ryan is only going to get better as the season progresses. Our receiving corps is solid. Our running game is very good against the weaker run D's, and adequate against good run D's if Ryan can keep passing the way he has the last two weeks.

Our D is probably our biggest weakness, but they have played well enough for us to win so far. Our special teams are playing very well, but I am still scared Jennings will cost us a game by dropping a punt at a crucial moment.

Hey we are in this race until we are mathematically eliminated. :P

It's just unfortunate that we have such an awesome division to compete against this year. The NFC South is one tough division right now.

The way Ryan has been playing as of late, playoffs don't sound like too much of a stretch. He's proven that he doesn't need a good ground game to be able to get started and get comfortable. He has shown that he is ready to play football, and each week he's learning more and more and gaining a lot of valuable experience. The playbook is starting to open up more and more also, which is a good thing. Ryan has shown that he can carry the weight of this team against a good team.