Nesbitt and Shaw Ready to Play @ Clemson

wreck02

Off topic but now that Tate's out for the year our matchup just got a lot more interesting.

NO KIDDING!

Dude, I hate to hear that for Carolina. I'm not even going to look at this as a positive for GT as I hate to see a player get hurt and end his college career that way.

Hopefully, for UNC's sake, someone else steps up to help Nicks out... Is there someone else that has shown they maybe can do that?

What about Yates? Will Sexton continue to deliver or will Yates take his job when he is healthy?

NO KIDDING!

Dude, I hate to hear that for Carolina. I'm not even going to look at this as a positive for GT as I hate to see a player get hurt and end his college career that way.

Hopefully, for UNC's sake, someone else steps up to help Nicks out... Is there someone else that has shown they maybe can do that?

What about Yates? Will Sexton continue to deliver or will Yates take his job when he is healthy?

We have good depth at receiver and have some very talented guys but they all need to contribute to fill the gap. You don't just replace a guy like Tate.

This is Yates team. We would have blown VT out the water if he was healthy that game i truly believe that. Yates is still young only a sophomore too and this year isn't really supposed to be our year. Our year IMO is next year. So we aren't in "win now" mode so to speak.

We have good depth at receiver and have some very talented guys but they all need to contribute to fill the gap. You don't just replace a guy like Tate.

This is Yates team. We would have blown VT out the water if he was healthy that game i truly believe that. Yates is still young only a sophomore too and this year isn't really supposed to be our year. Our year IMO is next year. So we aren't in "win now" mode so to speak.

I find it funny that you say that because this isn't supposed to be our year either. Wouldn't it be cool to have UNC and GT take over the Coastal on a consistent basis? Two teams with great history that haven't seen greatness in a while. It's time for some realignment.

Our issue in the VT game was that we were still figuring this thing out and fumbled the game away. We should have put at least 2 more TDs on the board but fumnling and that BIG dropped pass (not to mention that crap penalty) sealed our fate in that game.

If both GT and UNC had done what they were capable of, we would be talking about one of the two of us as Coastal champs... now we have to rely on winning out and VT losing 2.

I am glad to hear Nesbitt is back and ready to play. He is by far the best athlete we have at QB and I am very glad to hear he is working thru all the progressions and showing no ill effects of the injury. We need to head into Clemson with the full arsenal and this should be a very good game. GO JACKETS!!

I find it funny that you say that because this isn't supposed to be our year either. Wouldn't it be cool to have UNC and GT take over the Coastal on a consistent basis? Two teams with great history that haven't seen greatness in a while. It's time for some realignment.

Our issue in the VT game was that we were still figuring this thing out and fumbled the game away. We should have put at least 2 more TDs on the board but fumnling and that BIG dropped pass (not to mention that crap penalty) sealed our fate in that game.

If both GT and UNC had done what they were capable of, we would be talking about one of the two of us as Coastal champs... now we have to rely on winning out and VT losing 2.

Well, i'm still out on Paul but both coaching staffs appear to be the best in the ACC right now

Well, i'm still out on Paul but both coaching staffs appear to be the best in the ACC right now

You would be "out" on CPJ, Hahaha... You wouldn't be if he were the coach at UNC ;)

Hard to not like a guy that has been a winner everywhere he has been. You don't just go to Navy and turn them into a perennial bowl winner and not be a good coach.

I hate to say it but Clemson is done for the year. I say Tech rolls in this game.

BTW wreck I think you might have the best sig I've seen

Thanks, man! Got it from the AUC