Jennings may be going bye-bye

bossFALCON™

when asked what the team needs to look at over the bye week this is what mike smith said:

Q: What are some of the things that you think may come up in the self evaluation?

A: “I think there will be a number of things that will come up and be evident. We are going to have to look at all aspects of our football team. Offensively, a thing that we know we need to do better is work on our red zone efficiency. Defensively, we know we need to be better on third down. We have to sustain our level of play that we have had in the first quarter in most of our games. Especially in our four wins, we have played outstanding defense in the first quarter. Actually, our offense and defense have played outstanding in the first quarter in our four wins. We want to look at what we have to do to sustain that throughout four quarters of a football game. We want to also take a good hard look at our return units. I think we are improving and have over the last couple of weeks. Jerious Norwood had two explosive returns that I think were overlooked for the field position that was critical in both football games. I think we want to look at our punt return unit and see how we can be more efficient there. It’s really going to be an overall look. Our coordinators have laid out the plan for our assistant coaches to go into this self scout analysis and by the end of the week we will have a good idea of what we have done well and what we haven’t done well.”

maybe im reaching but i think they've noticed that jennings really hasnt done much. i think they'll tell jennings to step up but if not maybe h.doug gets a shot. i hope we get someone to help us in the PR game. our offense needs good field position.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when asked what the team needs to look at over the bye week this is what mike smith said:

Q: What are some of the things that you think may come up in the self evaluation?

A: “I think there will be a number of things that will come up and be evident. We are going to have to look at all aspects of our football team. Offensively, a thing that we know we need to do better is work on our red zone efficiency. Defensively, we know we need to be better on third down. We have to sustain our level of play that we have had in the first quarter in most of our games. Especially in our four wins, we have played outstanding defense in the first quarter. Actually, our offense and defense have played outstanding in the first quarter in our four wins. We want to look at what we have to do to sustain that throughout four quarters of a football game. We want to also take a good hard look at our return units. I think we are improving and have over the last couple of weeks. Jerious Norwood had two explosive returns that I think were overlooked for the field position that was critical in both football games. I think we want to look at our punt return unit and see how we can be more efficient there. It’s really going to be an overall look. Our coordinators have laid out the plan for our assistant coaches to go into this self scout analysis and by the end of the week we will have a good idea of what we have done well and what we haven’t done well.”

maybe im reaching but i think they've noticed that jennings really hasnt done much. i think they'll tell jennings to step up but if not maybe h.doug gets a shot. i hope we get someone to help us in the PR game. our offense needs good field position.

Bye Jennings

no he didn't.

he was a Pro-Bowler here.

He was just so horrible as a back up CB that we couldn't afford the roster spot.

Every time I see Grimes in coverage, I cringe because I have a Rossum flashback.

he was great until after his pro bowl year. He got a 4 year extension and bombed.he was traded because Jennings outperformed him and Rossum sucked

he was great until after his pro bowl year. He got a 4 year extension and bombed.he was traded because Jennings outperformed him and Rossum sucked

He did stink it up after his trip to Hawaii.

But I would still take him over Jennings.

Side note. None of our Pro Bowlers should be allowed in the fastest man contest. It apparently turns you into a terd if you win.