Michael Lombardi! FU!

sporkdevil

Just on NFLn. The NFC South is of course a tough division this year. And he mentions 3 teams.

The Bucs: for their fast defense.

The Panthers: Had an "off" day yesterday, but their defense is better.

The Saints: Drew Brees is playing like one of the best players in the NFL.

The Falcons: will hurt once we don't play at home.

What a scrub. No mention of Ryan's play, Turner 2nd in the league rushing, no Abraham mention, no love for Roddy White. We are basically pretenders, and everyone else is the real deal.

Just on NFLn. The NFC South is of course a tough division this year. And he mentions 3 teams.

The Bucs: for their fast defense.

The Panthers: Had an "off" day yesterday, but their defense is better.

The Saints: Drew Brees is playing like one of the best players in the NFL.

The Falcons: will hurt once we don't play at home.

What a scrub. No mention of Ryan's play, Turner 2nd in the league rushing, no Abraham mention, no love for Roddy White. We are basically pretenders, and everyone else is the real deal.

I don't know how I missed the game with GB in Atlanta. :huh:

I don't know how I missed the game with GB in Atlanta. :huh:

That doesn't count. Green Bay was expected to loose to us, and their fans aren't very loud or dedicated :rolleyes:

Seriously, we roll right over what is supposed to be a much better team, IN GREEN BAY, and yet we are still, according to Lombardi, the worst in our division, while still being tied for first.

That doesn't count. Green Bay was expected to loose to us, and their fans aren't very loud or dedicated :rolleyes:

Seriously, we roll right over what is supposed to be a much better team, IN GREEN BAY, and yet we are still, according to Lombardi, the worst in our division, while still being tied for first.

Bah.

Everyone knows that Lambeau is a cake walk.

The fans sit on their hands and leave at half time.

I am surprised that there weren't more Falcon fans at the game than Cheeseheads.

:rolleyes:

I did not listen to the comment - but in fairness to Lombardi - he was very high on the Falcons draft and taking Matt Ryan........Lombardi knows his stuff - I don't think he is "anti-Atlanta" and he has said other good things in the past about the Falcons....don't jump the shark too fast.